Fabio to Liverpool - done

Started by Maidstone Lee, April 07, 2022, 02:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alec of good Stock

Quote from: bobby01 on April 07, 2022, 06:47:44 PM
Quote from: jayffc on April 07, 2022, 06:35:10 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on April 07, 2022, 04:25:06 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on April 07, 2022, 03:17:17 PM
Think he should be dropped now we're essentially up and play Hilton or Stansfield in his place, we need to use this time as planning for next season now and see whether we've got another gem to put in the shop window

Credit to Fab, he has played hard and taken some hits on the pitch in his efforts to see FFC win games.  I wouldn't drop him from squad until promotion is clinched.  It looks like a lock, but stranger things have happened.  He has been a worthwhile player for FFC.  Once we've clinched promo, then I agree, the pine for Fab, let's see if we might have a diamond in the rough and play some of our youngsters.  Hopefully FFC can clinch soon, and ownership/management can start the work of identifying/securing targets.

Lots of talk of priming Stansfield for that position, I'd love for him to end up being an even better player!

I think Jay has the potential to be the best we have produced.

I think that Exeter City would quite rightly lay claim to that.

Twig

Quote from: Alec of good Stock on April 08, 2022, 12:30:00 PM
Quote from: bobby01 on April 07, 2022, 06:47:44 PM
Quote from: jayffc on April 07, 2022, 06:35:10 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on April 07, 2022, 04:25:06 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on April 07, 2022, 03:17:17 PM
Think he should be dropped now we're essentially up and play Hilton or Stansfield in his place, we need to use this time as planning for next season now and see whether we've got another gem to put in the shop window

Credit to Fab, he has played hard and taken some hits on the pitch in his efforts to see FFC win games.  I wouldn't drop him from squad until promotion is clinched.  It looks like a lock, but stranger things have happened.  He has been a worthwhile player for FFC.  Once we've clinched promo, then I agree, the pine for Fab, let's see if we might have a diamond in the rough and play some of our youngsters.  Hopefully FFC can clinch soon, and ownership/management can start the work of identifying/securing targets.

Lots of talk of priming Stansfield for that position, I'd love for him to end up being an even better player!

I think Jay has the potential to be the best we have produced.

I think that Exeter City would quite rightly lay claim to that.

Exactly and to those who claim Liverpool stole "our" Elliott let's not forget he wasn't a long term product of our academy either. People can have short memories.