watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

With five successive away games under our belt

Started by JimmyConway, April 07, 2022, 09:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

More than anything this team should get a tremendous ovation this Sunday. They have been very professional which is a credit to Silva and his approach. Whenever we lose a game the team bounce straight back so no time to dwell. Have a feeling it is going to be one of those rocking atmosphere's against Coventry and anything other than a win is not being contemplated!
It feels like to me last night's win was the final hurdle to clear? Yes there are games where you can look at Stoke away Hull away the glorious 19 goals in three games period all have significance. We have put the hard yards in when it mattered and this team deserve the plaudits which are coming their way.
I don't normally do blowing smoke up backside posts but thoroughly deserved.

Allestree andy

To the limit and beyond

Jims Dentist

Quote from: JimmyConway on April 07, 2022, 09:53:38 AM
More than anything this team should get a tremendous ovation this Sunday. They have been very professional which is a credit to Silva and his approach. Whenever we lose a game the team bounce straight back so no time to dwell. Have a feeling it is going to be one of those rocking atmosphere's against Coventry and anything other than a win is not being contemplated!
It feels like to me last night's win was the final hurdle to clear? Yes there are games where you can look at Stoke away Hull away the glorious 19 goals in three games period all have significance. We have put the hard yards in when it mattered and this team deserve the plaudits which are coming their way.
I don't normally do blowing smoke up backside posts but thoroughly deserved.
Well said JC

Sgt Fulham

These lads each deserve a hero's welcome in each of our final games. What a season they have delivered; let us savour it while it lasts.

Colton F.C.

Celebrating the return of the conquering heroes to the Cottage with a show of triumphalism pre match is possibly inviting an unpalatable dose of Fulhamish.  Polite applause should be the order of the day and minds should be fixed on the 90 minutes ahead that may (or may not) bring us the guarantee of promotion.

Hopefully we can let the passion out at the final whistle as we sing along with Andy Williams (no surfing please!).

filham

We should give the team a huge welcome on Sunday.
I think Fulhamish may have been killed off this season although I am aware that it's ghost may suddenly appear.

Colton F.C.

Quote from: Colton F.C. on April 07, 2022, 09:56:23 PM
Celebrating the return of the conquering heroes to the Cottage with a show of triumphalism pre match is possibly inviting an unpalatable dose of Fulhamish.  Polite applause should be the order of the day and minds should be fixed on the 90 minutes ahead that may (or may not) bring us the guarantee of promotion.

Hopefully we can let the passion out at the final whistle as we sing along with Andy Williams (no surfing please!).

Oh dear!  Apologies.