watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby away, what a night that could be

Started by Riversider, April 06, 2022, 10:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Beat Coventry on Sunday and it means we can claim promotion at Derby, as a survivor of 83 it would be a special moment to claim it there,
I've already got my three tickets and I hope now with so much at stake that we sell our entire allocation,Β  the Manager and the players deserve that.
COYSW

gang

Wouldn't it be justice to send them down with our promotion?

Denver Fulham

If we beat Coventry on Sunday, we might already be promoted. It would be official with a Forest loss on Saturday, and all-but-official with a Forest draw.

So if you're hoping for the Derby scenario, root for a Forest win, I suppose.

Riversider

Never say never I suppose but in reality there is next to no chance of Birmingham beating Forest,
Promotion is set to be sealed at Derby County
πŸ™πŸ»βš½οΈπŸ†πŸ…πŸΎπŸ»

fulhamfan

filham

Quote from: Riversider on April 07, 2022, 08:34:00 AM
Never say never I suppose but in reality there is next to no chance of Birmingham beating Forest,
Promotion is set to be sealed at Derby County
πŸ™πŸ»βš½οΈπŸ†πŸ…πŸΎπŸ»
Derby on Good Friday and shown on Sky TV sounds a good setting for promotion and then four matches left to start building for the premier league.

FFCFOREVER

It's written in the stars. And hopefully stick another nail in their relegation coffin.

Riversider

Just had a look at the Derby seat map on the ticket page and there are just 16 tickets left in the main block, looks as though it holds about 1,000 tickets, other blocks selling as well, I think some people are cautiously holding back to see what happens on Sunday then a victory will no doubt lead to panic and a mad rush next week as everyone tries to grab a ticket to see us promoted at Derby.

SP

Hopefully, it'll be a great night & the FFC fans won't be assaulted on the way back to the station.

Craven_Chris

So If Derby lose to Swansea on Saturday.

And then Reading get 4 points (or more) from Cardiff home (possible win) and Sheffield Utd away in the 3pm kick off on Good Friday (ok that last one is probably a stretch).

Then Derby would be mathematically relegated by defeat to Fulham in the evening kick-off.

And of course Fulham would be mathematically promoted at the same time, if they had also beaten Coventry (and Forest have not already promoted us by losing).

Dunstable Fulham

Quote from: Craven_Chris on April 07, 2022, 07:46:15 PM
So If Derby lose to Swansea on Saturday.

And then Reading get 4 points (or more) from Cardiff home (possible win) and Sheffield Utd away in the 3pm kick off on Good Friday (ok that last one is probably a stretch).

Then Derby would be mathematically relegated by defeat to Fulham in the evening kick-off.

And of course Fulham would be mathematically promoted at the same time, if they had also beaten Coventry (and Forest have not already promoted us by losing).

Like Riversider I'm a survivor of 1983. The scenario above is beautiful - redemption

Riversider

Please,please, please Fulham don't let us down ,win tomorrow and clinch promotion at Derby next Friday,
How fitting that would be .

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Riversider on April 09, 2022, 05:47:46 PM
Please,please, please Fulham don't let us down ,win tomorrow and clinch promotion at Derby next Friday,
How fitting that would be .
Absolutely..... I'm old enough to both remember and to hold a grudgeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£
Getting promoted on a Friday night is the perfect start to the weekend!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Craven_Chris

I don't think, following Reading's loss today, that it is now possible to relegate Derby next Friday. Hopefully promotion will be on the cards though...

Riversider

Tickets are only for sale online until 3pm today after that it's a visit to the ticket office only .