7 (10.9%)
Muniz                     🔁 74'
3 (4.7%)
Onomah                 🔁 75'
2 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Voting closed: April 12, 2022, 09:03:43 PM

love4ffc

Not a good day for the guys in white.  Coventry played very well and, in my mind, deserved the win.  I think Tim Ream summed it up best,

"Utterly CRAP. I take full responsibility, especially for that last one. Can't change it now and onto Friday we look."

I personally cannot put all the blame on Tim.  After all, you either win as a team or you lose as a team.  So, if you had to pick someone though to be the FoF MOTM, who would it be? 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SP

FFC365

Can we add Terry Angus to the options?
I love that comment, but you have to be of a certain vintage to understand it

Fernhurst

Thought Wilson was the - least worst player on our side. It will take a couple of days to digest this result.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

JimmyConway

Voted Chalobah even though 45 mins don't agree he was as poor as the others including some who only played 10-15 mins. I know deep down Tim Ream will win MOM

SG

Quote from: Fernhurst on April 10, 2022, 09:27:22 PM
Thought Wilson was the - least worst player on our side. It will take a couple of days to digest this result.

Wilson did nothing but fall on the floor and embarrassingly kept looking for a foul whilst moaning at the lino

Sting of the North

BDR was good when he came on. Not only the goal, but his running and smartness was a big part of our improvement.

gang

I was going to vote Rodak but then I realised it I was on our site not Coventrys'.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

There was an old saying that to gain the headlines in football you should either score or make a howler in the last minute.
Based on the average performance of everyone else until stepping on the ball at the end Ream was the best performer including one exceptional tackle covering after a Tosin howler.
Yes he will be too slow for next season but boy will we miss his attitude and commitment.

Bill2

Has to be Reed, cant think of a mistake he made during the game and being played in that forward position in the first half which is not his best still managed to play well.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Bill2 on April 11, 2022, 09:37:52 AM
Has to be Reed, cant think of a mistake he made during the game and being played in that forward position in the first half which is not his best still managed to play well.

Funny how we see games differently. I thought Reed was horrendous in the first half, and still ineffective in the second. In the first half I also remember several serious mistakes and miss kicks. But it is of course a game very open to subjective assessments, and interesting to see the range of opinions on any given player or situation.

toshes mate

Far too much like hard work for me to work out who was the worse player on the pitch let alone try to identify the one who was least bad.  When players pass the ball just because they don't want to be caught in possession (even when they have space but don't know it) you know it is going to be a bad day at the office.  I'd pick one of the subs who were not used because they were the wise ones ... but they are not listed ...

Woodlawn

Silliest question of this season, thought the ball boys performed well.

_Putney_

Quote from: SG on April 11, 2022, 06:50:38 AM
Quote from: Fernhurst on April 10, 2022, 09:27:22 PM

Wilson did nothing but fall on the floor and embarrassingly kept looking for a foul whilst moaning at the lino

The shirt tug he was looking for when their defender beat him to the ball in the box was the most pathetic thing I've seen for a long time.

filham

Hard to think of a Fulham player that did well. Cairney was certainly conspicuous by his absence but hard to think of any player who was up to top championship standard.

Carborundum

Bobby came on at half time and scored. That will have to do. 

Thought Muniz and Mitro played quite thoughtfully given that they are both wanting to be in the same spot.  Mitro however had one of those days where he couldn't often hit the target and occasionally couldn't hit the ball.  Happens.