https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Have Just Signed Steve Morison From Millwall For £3 million

Started by Scrumpy, December 22, 2010, 10:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Quote from: os5889 on January 01, 2011, 04:05:16 PM
well he didnt play today for milwall today in their 3-0 win
I noticed that as well os5889 while looking at the box score. I don't think he was hurt before the game either. So this could be telling and show us he is on the move somewhere.
Fulham for life!

LBNo11

...my Millwall mate sent me a text today praying the rumours aren't true, he is highly rated by the Lions fans and he woud be devasted to lose him. He says he has the knack of being in the right place at the right time - if he could be anything like Ivor that would be great..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Tom on January 01, 2011, 10:28:27 PM
I noticed that as well os5889 while looking at the box score. I don't think he was hurt before the game either. So this could be telling and show us he is on the move somewhere.

According to his manager, he had the flu, but will be in the line-up for their match against Derby.

Tom

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 01, 2011, 10:37:04 PM
Quote from: Tom on January 01, 2011, 10:28:27 PM

According to his manager, he had the flu, but will be in the line-up for their match against Derby.
Very interesting. Look forward to seeing  if he plays against Derby.
Fulham for life!

Mr Fulham

Did I post his stats before?

Well, here they are:
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/steve-morison/leistungsdaten/spieler_104725.html

22 matches, 9 goals, 7 assists in the Championship, 2 matches, 2 goals in the League Cup

SmithyFFC

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 01, 2011, 10:59:09 PM

Well, here they are:

22 matches, 9 goals, 7 assists in the Championship, 2 matches, 2 goals in the League Cup

Promising stats there, defiantley a 'proper striker'.

See the market value is 750,000 euro, surely thats not much differnce in pounds, surely we aren't paying £3 million?
FTID

Bilet

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on January 02, 2011, 01:00:23 AM
See the market value is 750,000 euro, surely thats not much differnce in pounds, surely we aren't paying £3 million?

Don't really think those markets values take into account that the January transfer window is a sellers market with a average sales price much higher than "normal". Add that Millwall is in an fair financial position and really don't have to sell and the market value give little meaning.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on January 02, 2011, 01:00:23 AM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 01, 2011, 10:59:09 PM

Well, here they are:

Promising stats there, defiantley a 'proper striker'.

Well, the valuation might be "older". Our last Championship-evaluation was in summer, Millwall was a newly promoted team and Morison had only played L1 before. His value obviously increased in the last months.

HatterDon

Okay, I'm more than just a little confused. Four pages of comments, and nothing to confirm the "Fact' listed in the subject title.

If we're going to post about media speculation, that's cool, but let's not start any thread title that begins "Fulham Have Just Signed ..." unless it's really happened.

And I so had my hopes up  :dft004: :dft004: :dft004: :dft004:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

It is good Thread Headings that pull you in. FULHAM HAVE SIGNED WILF ADERSONSONSON. Then you go in to the thread and it says - According to TalkRubbish.

As I said Morrison is hardly the big signing we expected IF it happens but he is sadly better than Elm etc etc. Which shows how shallow our squad really is.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimbobob

Quote from: White Noise on January 01, 2011, 01:35:16 PM
Steve Morison Millwall fc and Protec Sport

Nice to see we may sign Bobby Zamora's half brother. It will confuse the hell out the oppossing team!!! :bump: :tom: :dft012:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?