watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fabio and players reactions

Started by LC, April 20, 2022, 02:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LC

Here is Fabio's and some of the other Fulham's players reaction to todays result: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tODqOuoQJbY

He doesn't sound like a player that's about to walk out of the door. Silva said in the lead up to the Derby game (I think), that a deal wasn't done yet and the club was still trying to work out a contract.

Will he leave or sign a new deal?

Pluto

I would be truly shocked if he stayed at this point, but I agree that the video doesn't seem to show someone with one foot out of the door as we've been led to believe

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Mr White

Come on Fabio,give us another season we know you love this club.

Mince n Tatties

I mentioned on the Matchday thread last night that I'd heard it wasn't  all done and dusted him going to Liverpool.
But I was told in a roundabout way that I'm stupid and some Italian bloke who supposedly knows everything has said he's  gone...I'll wait and see.

DevonFFC

The way he celebrated and embraced silva when he came off looked like a man who wasn't set on leaving

Fulham 442

I remember Ryan Fredericks enthusiastically celebrating when we beat Villa at Wembley but he was still determined to leave.  I would love Fabio to stay but I just can't see it happening.

filham

Carvalho staying with us for next season is just the tonic we need to kick start our Premier League survival. Come on every one at the Cottage needs to tell Carvalho how much  he is loved.

Twig

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 20, 2022, 07:08:09 AM
I mentioned on the Matchday thread last night that I'd heard it wasn't  all done and dusted him going to Liverpool.
But I was told in a roundabout way that I'm stupid and some Italian bloke who supposedly knows everything has said he's  gone...I'll wait and see.

Nobody said you were stupid just that a usually well informed journalist has claimed the deal is done. I agree we have to wait and see, the odds are probably in favour of him leaving but there's always a chance.

Cookie6262

A deal maybe agreed but has it been signed?? He is most likely gone but anything can happen.

Black and White Town

I hope he stays, but I won't blame him at all if he does move to Liverpool.
I love how he gives so much effort even when it is unlikely he will stay at the club.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Cookie6262 on April 20, 2022, 10:35:25 AM
A deal maybe agreed but has it been signed?? He is most likely gone but anything can happen.

Unless I'm missinformed Fabio would not be allowed to officially sign before the end of his current contract. Therefore I assume that a deal cannot actually have been completed regardless of what deals have unofficially been agreed.

PaulJ123

There's no chance he's staying sadly, been great the last few days but he will have already agreed to sign.

Huge that we replace him with an equal replacement.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: love4ffc on April 20, 2022, 03:07:12 AM

I'm not one to be emotional but I love this team. Really, really love it.

I hope they enjoyed their few bevvies and I hope there is a bigger party to come for them just around the corner.