0 (0%)
Reid 🔁 75'
0 (0%)
Muniz 77'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Voting closed: April 20, 2022, 09:42:14 PM

Friendsoffulham

"WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE" ..

"THE WHITES ARE GOING UP, THE WHITES ARE GOING UP" ..

Who was your Friends of Fulham Man of the Match in tonight's 3-0 win against Preston North End and why? Vote, and let us know below👇🏻

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULPNE

049:gif

elgreenio

Could easily go to Fab or Mitro but Joe Bryan was exemplary tonight so it's him for me.

Assist, winning the ball in their half, aggressive in his defensive work, very well played that man
touch my camera through the fence

Wingnut

Bryan was super tonight but I went for Mitro. Broke another goal scoring barrier tonight.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

LittleErn

As bad as we were in the second half at Derby, we were exactly the opposite tonight. Fantastically good performance. Well done the lads. I thought that Harrison Reed was very poor at Derby but tonight he was massive. I was quick to complain about the poor touch and wayward passing last match, but tonight I salute a near faultless performance; Excellent first touch, excellent vision, excellent attitude. Rodak was good tonight, dominating his area for once, and the save at 0:0 was a game changer.

Somerset Fulham

Mince n Tatties

Rodak...Kept the dream alive at the start when we hadn't woken up.

Caedal

Reed is so much much better in the holding role, thought he was good tonight. I gave it to Fabio, with Mitro a close second. Rodak played very well also

Finnans Right Peg

ianthailand

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 19, 2022, 10:05:22 PM
Rodak...Kept the dream alive at the start when we hadn't woken up.
+1
That save at the start of the second was world class. Good strength of character after one or two dodgy games.

Sting of the North

Went for Carvalho, but could have given it to any of Mitro, TC, Reed, Bryan or Rodak as well. And the rest were not far behind. Excellent game!

Fulham Tup North

Bryan was excellent.... but Kebano was immense..... everything good came through him....
Wonderful evening ....
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bobbo

Williams for me he was both sides of the pitch when needed . I know this post is about MOM but what's happened to neeskins awful tonight but he's been so good earlier in the season hope he gets back to his best I like the lad.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Grassy Noel

Bryan's tackling and precision passing clinched it for me.

Luka

Joe Bryan..... had his game of the season tonight.

Carborundum

Plenty of worthy candidates.  Went for Kebano.  Has Velcro feet and makes it appear that our defence are world class distributors.  Sometimes yes, sometimes not really.  Tames just about anything sent his way.

Ronnief

Bloody Brilliant Carvalho must win it by a mile.  092.gif

All the team played well and special thanks to Rodak for having a really good game. His save tipping the ball over the bar was very special.. 

SP

Thailand Mick

Joe Bryan for me just ahead of Harrison Reed

HV71

JimmyConway

Harrison Reed even though he only played 70 mins. Was everywhere and the catalyst of the team throughout.