watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Muniz

Started by cookieg, April 20, 2022, 08:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookieg

I really hope that Muniz takes the Prem by storm next season. I know he is an understudy to Mitro at the moment but that he gest his opportunity and absolutely has a blinder and gets called up for Brazil.

Rodrigo Muniz - Brazil and Fulham. How fantastic would that be.

PaulJ123

Sadly I don't think he's cut out for it. Can see him doing ok in a mid-lower table team in Spain in like 5 years

Donnie Lonegan

When he's had chances, he hasn't done an awful lot.
Likeable bloke though.

IloveFFC

We need a better option. Mitrovic need more competition. Maybe   a loan for Muniz is the best for him.

Watford and Burnley probably they will go down, so Joshua King or Weghorst are good options for Mitro back up

Jamie88

Quote from: Donnie Lonegan on April 20, 2022, 08:52:02 AM
Likeable bloke though.

Disagree, his goal to minutes ratio is pretty good considering he has usually not even been able to get into stride during most matches where he has come on for only 5 or 10 minutes

He only started two league matches and scored two in one of them

Twig

Quote from: Donnie Lonegan on April 20, 2022, 08:52:02 AM
Likeable bloke though.

He hasn't really had much in the way of chances though. I still feel unable to assess his potential, I just haven't seen enough. 

As to anyone arguing arguing that we need an even better understudy to Mitro, well I'm not sure why a player of that sort of quality would come to a newly promoted yo-yo side to sit out matches on the bench?

Whitestone

I don't think we've seen enough of Muniz, so it's difficult to assess his development. I'm sure Silva and his staff will know though, so we'll soon see what the club's plan is. I like what I've seen so far in the cameo appearances.

Bronaldinho

Keep him around the squad until January, give him the cup games and see how he performs.

If not, get him out on loan for a Championship side and build his confidence. Can't expect too much from him at this point of his career, the good news is that he's settling in well and feeling a home. A lot of young players from abroad struggle with that.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

_Putney_

Probably needs to go on loan

bobby01

He is so proud of that thigh tat, love the way he rolls he shorts up to display it. 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

filham

Muniz hasn't been given decent match time. He came on late last night and when we had settled for 3-0 and the manager was preparing for the next match. Perhams when we have clinched the title he can be given a couple of full 90minute games.

Blawarmy

Quote from: filham on April 20, 2022, 10:21:06 AM
Muniz hasn't been given decent match time. He came on late last night and when we had settled for 3-0 and the manager was preparing for the next match. Perhams when we have clinched the title he can be given a couple of full 90minute games.
Mitro needs a hatrick on Saturday first though. ;)

Slaphead in Qatar

Muniz jumped into the Putney end after last nights game finished. Walked up a few rows - he must have known someone in there.

Bassey the warrior

I can't tell how good he is, just not seen enough of him.

bobby01

Odd fact, his goals per minutes is better than 🔥
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Count Flapula

He has very good physical attributes (speed and strength), is decent technically but is incredibly raw. Full of energy, hard work and positivity but doesn't know how to channel it correctly yet.

Primarily his decision making needs a lot of work and that will come with good coaching and more minutes on the pitch. If he improves that and pieces it together with his physical, tehcnical attributes and his work rate then he could go on to become a very good player.

I'd like to see us bring in another PL quality striker and loan Muniz out to a good Championship team as a starter to get the minutes he'll need to improve and see how he does.

Jamie88

Quote from: bobby01 on April 20, 2022, 11:16:54 AM
Odd fact, his goals per minutes is better than 🔥

Mitro has a ratio of exactly 1 every 90 mins and Munoz is 1 every 117 mins

Still great numbers but not better than the king

bobby01

Muniz 5 in 403 mins =86 min

Not saying he is better just an odd fact.