Main Menu

Weston McKennie

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 20, 2022, 10:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Aren't Juve skint...would he be any good in the prem

FulhamKC

Denver Fulham

Some maturity issues but hopefully past most of that. Skilled and physical. Very key guy for this new young USMNT core.

love4ffc

I think he would be great.   I love his attitude, passion and the work ethic he has shown during his career to improve and make things happen.  The problem I see is the fact that he has had injury issues.  Out currently till late May with metatarsal fracture which caused him to miss out on the final push by the USMNT for world cup qualification. 

Still, I would love to have him in the squad and could see him as a kind of Danny Murphy who takes no crap and fires up his fellow players when needed. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

FFC In Oz

Quote from: love4ffc on April 21, 2022, 04:05:47 AM
I think he would be great.   I love his attitude, passion and the work ethic he has shown during his career to improve and make things happen.  The problem I see is the fact that he has had injury issues.  Out currently till late May with metatarsal fracture which caused him to miss out on the final push by the USMNT for world cup qualification. 

Still, I would love to have him in the squad and could see him as a kind of Danny Murphy who takes no crap and fires up his fellow players when needed. 

To be fair, Mendes seems to have done quite a good job with some of the more injury prone players in the squad.

For the most part (COVID obviously exempted), we've had most of the squad fit and healthy.

If the price is right, he would be a terrific addition.

Heffito119

yeh need that extra protection for the back 4. Matic might not be a bad idea for free.