watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A word for the Putney End yesterday

Started by 70sPimlico, April 20, 2022, 12:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

Well played. Singing loud and proud and often got a chant going picked up by us in the JH and onto the Hammersmith. Theres something very special about the cottage when 3 or 4 of the stands are in full voice. We were pretty good as well and the Hammersmith was superb. I dont think its anything about acoustics etc (I did used to) I just think its a simple case of numbers.

We did our bit

Middlesexclub

Agreed the 3 stands did their bit last night.

Jim©

There was about 5 mins around the 60th minute where the ground was properly loud, all 3 stands making a racket. Haven't heard it like that for a while (Derby semi final) and Europa season.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

What was the official attendance last night? Can onlyy think that any gaps were season ticket holders who could not attend.

Information

Not highest as Preston not sold out I guess

Cookie6262

We can do it when we want to.... I caught up with some old friends ( non Fulham) earlier this season and we were talking about atmospheres at football, I mentioned we at Fulham we are not too great but one of my mates mentioned that only about 2/3 times in his life he has felt a crowds atmosphere suck a goal in and you just know it's coming and one of them was when he came with me to Fulham v Hamburg at the Cottage.