watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker takes credit for our season

Started by MartyFFC, April 22, 2022, 06:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigalffc

The difference between them is Parker managed in them moments but could not manage people or tactics.  Marco can do all of this and the best reply to Parkers claims is to beat them today with Mitro scoring. COYW
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

bobby01

The truth will out eventually about wether Parker had agreed to go to Boscombe around the time of our Liverpool win that led to the collapse that followed due to the players knowing he was jumping ship.
A point to remember is that with all his mucking about wanting compensation even though he had agreed a deal with Boscombe , Marco came in at a disadvantage when he had to wait to be able to link up with the team and preseason had started before he could get his feet under the table, so he started at a disadvantage. The Athletic say a month behind everyone else.
I am no ffp expert but have been told if Boscombe do not go up this year they are in serious ffp trouble.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

rebel

Quote from: Cobh Fulham Fan on April 23, 2022, 10:33:24 AM
While I agree with all the above about Parkers boring and defensive style of football as opposed to Silva's positive attacking style, Im still at a loss to understand why Bournemouth are in 2nd place and on the verge of promotion themselves?    1500.gif

There is still a lot of football to be played. I'm not sure Bournemouth will make the second spot, I think Notts Forest has the momentum and will claw the points back if we win today. They face Peterborough today, a win and the difference is down to 4 points.

They have been so lucky, if you look at the number of very late goals scored to get wins and draws.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bog on April 23, 2022, 10:44:40 AM
I would compare this nonsense with Alan Dicks saying he taught Tigana all he knew..... :022:

Yes what Alan Dicks really meant to say was he taught Tigana everything he knew about dress sense, that is why Tigana always seem to wear the same Jacket that was always on fire, what do you call it, i remember a Blazer.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Plodder

I try to ignore all the hyperbolic vitriol directed towards Parker, but when people start talking about him having a personality disorder and being a subject of interest to psychiatrists, that is unacceptable.

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: Plodder on April 23, 2022, 11:38:14 AM
I try to ignore all the hyperbolic vitriol directed towards Parker, but when people start talking about him having a personality disorder and being a subject of interest to psychiatrists, that is unacceptable.
Why? It is someones opinion

rebel

It's taken Parker 20 years to develop 'Parkerball', apparently he has 20 years of notes from being a player / manager.

It's 'ridiculous', I can some it up in a few words,'pass the ball around', it's essentially 'keep ball'.

Black, White and Fred

This is hilarious from the man that benched a 40 goal scoring striker for a false 9 in the shape of Ivan Cav  :005:
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: rebel on April 23, 2022, 12:34:37 PM
It's taken Parker 20 years to develop 'Parkerball', apparently he has 20 years of notes from being a player / manager.

It's 'ridiculous', I can some it up in a few words,'pass the ball around', it's essentially 'keep ball'.
90% sideways or backwards, just like when he played.