https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team In

Started by bencher, April 26, 2022, 06:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bencher

bencher

Quote from: bencher on April 26, 2022, 06:48:18 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">TEAM NEWS IS IN! 🚨#FULNOT pic.twitter.com/oGjBRGYYxE</p>&mdash; Fulham Football Club: Promoted (@FulhamFC) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 26, 2022</a>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Disappointed Robinson is not playing as Spence may be too quick for Bryan.
Would prefer Kebano to BDR.

sunburywhite

I prefer Seri to Cairney (certainly at the star) because he does break up play
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

HV71

Not the biggest of Robinson fans but would have preferred his pace tonight for sure. Kebano as well over BDR

davew

Not the 11 I would have chosen, 7 of them certainly, anyway it won't matter as Bournemouth won't win tonight!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

LC

I have to say, I'm disappointed not to see Tete start- especially given that Williams has said he's heading back to Liverpool at the end of the season.

Tete is the better defender for me. Williams is better at going forward, and I think he could actually play a midfield role

bobby01

No Robbo on the bench, BDR in to handle spence
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: LC on April 26, 2022, 07:05:00 PM
I have to say, I'm disappointed not to see Tete start- especially given that Williams has said he's heading back to Liverpool at the end of the season.

Tete is the better defender for me. Williams is better at going forward, and I think he could actually play a midfield role

Williams couldnt say much else. I imagine there were similar quotes from Mitro, Reed etc after they finished their loan spells also.

Finnans Right Peg

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on April 26, 2022, 07:15:58 PM
Quote from: LC on April 26, 2022, 07:05:00 PM

Williams couldnt say much else. I imagine there were similar quotes from Mitro, Reed etc after they finished their loan spells also.

He does have to go back to Liverpool as we don't have the option to buy he also said he wants to play first team football which to me sounds like play me or I'm off plea

Pluto

Is there much point in playing Fab at this point? Appreciate everything he's done this season but if he is truly off to Liverpool then I'd like to see someone else get a chance (as he did at the end of last season)

St Eve

Much prefer TC over Seri