watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season ticket prices

Started by Carborundum, April 28, 2022, 02:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carborundum

Speaking with the ticket office earlier today, thought I'd try to get a steer on where these are heading for existing ST holders.  Guarded response, but did manage to winkle out the perspective that increases will be measured rather than eye-watering. 

I'd have to be naive to expect no increase, so that was probably about as good as I could hope to hear.

Time will tell. 

Andy S

EricB

Anyone know the clubs policy if you are changing an age group between purchasing the new season ticket (May) and the first game (August)?

South Coast White

ericB
My guess would be, as the ticket isn't effectively live until August, then that's when the age comes into effect.

cookieg

Quote from: EricB on April 29, 2022, 09:00:58 AM
Anyone know the clubs policy if you are changing an age group between purchasing the new season ticket (May) and the first game (August)?

My son was 18 half way through the season but his ticket was priced as a child at the start obviously they would have known this so you may lucky as at the time of purchase the holder will be under 18. Get in quick on the early bird if it is at the lower price!

EricB

Thanks guys, I will be changing from a full paying adult to an old boy in July. So hopefully get the reduced rate.

Riversider

Man City fans are not happy, they are all seeing sizable increases with some being forced from their block (as its wanted for even more hospitality) with prices for that block rising from £980 to £2,050 !!!

ALG01

Quote from: South Coast White on April 29, 2022, 10:18:01 AM
ericB
My guess would be, as the ticket isn't effectively live until August, then that's when the age comes into effect.

I think the price that counts is your age as at the first game of the season.

Andy S

With the cost of living rising it will go if they want too much for it. Nobody minds a reasonable rise but I don't need to watch it at the ground which is my preferred option the local pub will have to do

Dodger53

It's your age on the 1st August that counts! My birthday is 16th August and every game was after that but still paid full price for the season..

filham

I have now moved age group from Old Boy to Real Grumpy Old Man and for the first time ever am hesitating about attending all matches and purchasing a season ticket for next season. My thirty mile round trip into Fulham has become wearing and this is particularly so at night with rush hour traffic and a late return home.

A major factor in my decision therefore is the number of games this season that have been moved from Saturday afternoon to an evening start. The temptation to stay at home and watch on Sky on a cold dark winters night has become significant.
Can we expect more of the same next season.