A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The FoF MOTM Fulham FC v Luton Town FC = Mitrovic'

Started by love4ffc, May 02, 2022, 07:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM v Luton Town and why?

Rodak
1 (0.8%)
Tete                  ⚽️ 39'
18 (14.5%)
Tosin
0 (0%)
Ream      ©
0 (0%)
Robinson
0 (0%)
H. Reed
6 (4.8%)
T. Cairney          ⚽️ 29'
14 (11.3%)
H. Wilson           📒 82'
22 (17.7%)
Carvalho            ⚽️ 54'
7 (5.6%)
B. Reid              ⚽️ 65'
0 (0%)
Mitrovic'            ⚽️ 62'   ⚽️ 62'  (43 Goals for the season!)
56 (45.2%)
Seri                   🔁 72' (H. Reed)    ⚽️ 79'
0 (0%)
Kebano              🔁 78' (Carvalho)
0 (0%)
Muniz                🔁 86'' (Cairney)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 124

love4ffc

There should have been a penalty in the opening minutes with Fabio being taking down after his initial touch in the box.  But what a match that was!  An absolute brilliant performances by all the players.  Going to be tough to pick a MOTM but we'd still like you to try.  So, who was your FoF MOTM? 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

For me there can only be one  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif :wine: 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Tabby

Mitro was immense in the playmaking department today. Think Tete also had a very good combative game and sealed it with a great strike.

Wingnut

Lots of candidates today. Wilson, for example, had a brilliant game, but you have to give it to Mitro.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

bobby01

Need to have a longer think on this, best I have seen from Tete, Reed was so good playing deeper, Wilson played well with 3 assists, 🔥 overall play was immense. Will vote in a while might even watch it again.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

JimmyConway

Mitrovic 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

blingo

It has to be Mitrovic, but a fantastic team performance.

Nero

Woolly Mammoth

Amazing and sublime all round team performance.
So many magnificent periods of play, we really turned it on with so many icings on the cake.
So for me the team should be given all the accolades.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

love4ffc

I believe that Wilson has had 20 assist now  :Haynes The Maestro:

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Obviously difficult but for me it was Reed.
He was everywhere, nipping, biting, nudging, crunching etc and his ball-winning and distribution was superb with a lot of
short and delicate touches and passes as well.
Dominated the defensive midfield which gave us the possession and platform.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

bobbo

Went for Tom he was magnificent and started the scoring .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Finnans Right Peg

Voted Tete but wish I could give it to Marco Silva just because

Steeeeeeeeeed

Mitro's best ever game for Fulham, and I was thinking that in the 80th minute...

Come the final whistle I think I have just seen one of the all time great performances by a Fulham player, with all that the last minute entailed statistically and emotionally.

Simply Immense today.

WhiteJC

Couldn't watch the game, had to go to work, listening to GJ & Jamie Mitro gets my vote

H4usuallysitting

BestOfBrede

All deserve it, but Mitro was magnificent!
Watch his play from midfield- passing, tackling, all great round performance from the man on 🔥
Big mentions to Cairney and Reeeeam and Tete.
What a great team, performance and season

Wow!

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: whitejc on May 02, 2022, 09:20:08 PM
Couldn't watch the game, had to go to work, listening to GJ & Jamie Mitro gets my vote

I bet that the were utterly epic today.

Honestly, this is one of those games where every player should just win it.   Without a doubt the best performance of an unbelievable season.

That said, picking one is strangely easy. 064.gif  Wilson was incredible (and I've been one of very few doubters about him for a lot of this season), but Mitro wins it.  F@ck me what a way to smash a record.

Carborundum

Kenny Tete has just put in the most perfect full back display I can recall. An astonishingly good game, first half he was sublime.....but clearly the man of the match was Mitrovic. 

Twig

Well it's obviously Mitro, nobody should vote against him. He should get a unanimous vote!  That said, I thought TC got us going after a slightly flat first 20 mins. I thought Tete had the best performance I have ever seen from him (definitely Prem standard). Wilson was excellent. Carv stood up to some appalling rough house treatment and was running them ragged. Kebano and Seri had wonderful cameos. Ream and Tosin sooo solid. What a team performance.