A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The FoF MOTM Fulham FC v Luton Town FC = Mitrovic'

Started by love4ffc, May 02, 2022, 07:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM v Luton Town and why?

Rodak
1 (0.8%)
Tete                  ⚽️ 39'
18 (14.5%)
Tosin
0 (0%)
Ream      ©
0 (0%)
Robinson
0 (0%)
H. Reed
6 (4.8%)
T. Cairney          ⚽️ 29'
14 (11.3%)
H. Wilson           📒 82'
22 (17.7%)
Carvalho            ⚽️ 54'
7 (5.6%)
B. Reid              ⚽️ 65'
0 (0%)
Mitrovic'            ⚽️ 62'   ⚽️ 62'  (43 Goals for the season!)
56 (45.2%)
Seri                   🔁 72' (H. Reed)    ⚽️ 79'
0 (0%)
Kebano              🔁 78' (Carvalho)
0 (0%)
Muniz                🔁 86'' (Cairney)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 124

LittleErn

Quote from: bobby01 on May 02, 2022, 07:21:07 PM
Need to have a longer think on this, best I have seen from Tete, Reed was so good playing deeper, Wilson played well with 3 assists, 🔥 overall play was immense. Will vote in a while might even watch it again.

So right.

SG

Tete for me. Brilliant, nothing got past him and that shot. It was right in front of me - like an arrow into the corner of the goal

LittleErn

Quote from: rogerpbackinMidEastUS on May 02, 2022, 08:31:00 PM
Obviously difficult but for me it was Reed.
He was everywhere, nipping, biting, nudging, crunching etc and his ball-winning and distribution was superb with a lot of
short and delicate touches and passes as well.
Dominated the defensive midfield which gave us the possession and platform.

I agree. In the first 20 mins he did so much to win us the platform we needed to perform at our best. He has the occasional poor game but tonight he didn't put a foot wrong. Wilson was on song and Mitro was imperious.

Cobh Fulham Fan

Wilson is my man.  If Mitro holds the scoring record in the league, then surely Wilson holds the assist record!

ianthailand

I went for Cairney. I thought he ran the game, can't remember a bad pass, calm on the ball and settled the team with that first goal. A ;t of good performances though. Congrats Mitro on the scoring record - unbelievable.

Mr White

The whole team were fabulous tonight and so many players had brilliant moments,
   but Tete for me, he was a man possessed.

HV71

:plus one:

The whole team were fabulous tonight and so many players had brilliant moments,
   but Tete for me, he was a man possessed.
[/quote]

This  :plus one:

Sting of the North

One of the most difficult ones, for all the right reasons. My candidates:

Mitro: Extremely good link up play, a couple of Pirlo class through balls, excellent work rate. Oh, and then he of course scored a couple as well as per usual. Perfect.

Carvalho: Luton just couldn't handle him, although they tried their best to kick him out of the game on many occasions. I felt his excellent ball carrying skills and trickery was one of two main factors behind our total dominance after the first 20 minutes or so. The youngster took the game by the scruff of the neck and led the way to the Championship title. Also an excellent goal and superb assist. Magical.

Cairney: When he works the team works. Once he started to kick into gear Luton had no chance. TC was for me the second main factor behind our dominance. His ball retention skills and passing range allows the rest of the guys to do their thing. Fitting that he scored goal number 100 after a difficult last 18 months or so for him. Legendary.

Wilson: Some days it seems like every pass from him leads to a goal. He makes things happen and has had an absolutely great first season with the team. Involved in most of the goals, as per usual it seems. Fantastic.

Tete: An all action display like no other. Great goal, great engine and a superb sliding tackle. As PL ready as they come. Sublime.

Reed: Finally he did what he is good at, sniffing out danger and playing the simple (not necessarily easy) passes. Allowed the more offensively skilled players the freedom to create. Rock solid.

Almost feel bad for not mentioning the rest, every one of them had great games.

In the end I went for Carvalho, because I feel he was the key to unlocking the flood gates.

kiwian

Quote from: rogerpbackinMidEastUS on May 02, 2022, 08:31:00 PM
Obviously difficult but for me it was Reed.
He was everywhere, nipping, biting, nudging, crunching etc and his ball-winning and distribution was superb with a lot of
short and delicate touches and passes as well.
Dominated the defensive midfield which gave us the possession and platform.
Agree
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

ffc73

The person who thought giving each supporter a scarf. 12th man lifted the team.

On the pitch. Mitro. 92nd minute. 🍒 on 🎂 & cue bedlam. Fantastic to be part of a wonderful evening.

toshes mate

Some of the play leading up to the goals was so well coordinated and directed because the team were all on the same wavelength with Cairney and Carvalho directing from midfield and Mitro doing much of the hard work of getting attacks in motion.   Great team performance, a deserved record for Mitro, and a whopping 106 goals for the season and still a game to go.  Mitro gets MOTM from me because he not only scores record numbers of goals some of his work lower down the pitch is sublime.  The coaching staff deserve a mention for getting the team in the right frame of mind for this game too.   

Pieter A’dam

Denis Odoi !!!! When he was picked him up in front of the Hammy End and everybody started singing for him, and also when he made his way to the podium for the presentation: absolutely loved that !

F(f)CUK

Quote from: Carborundum on May 02, 2022, 09:44:36 PM
Kenny Tete has just put in the most perfect full back display I can recall. An astonishingly good game, first half he was sublime.....but clearly the man of the match was Mitrovic. 

:plus one: