more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fabio Carvalho Threads

Started by DevonFFC, May 02, 2022, 08:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: LC on May 07, 2022, 09:52:24 PM
All the reports we've seen are probably rubbish.

Nothing has been done yet, but I'd expect to see something within the next week. Maybe he goes maybe he doesn't I don't know- I don't think it's a 'done deal' though, but it might be close.

It want be a done deal until the window opens and he signs on the dotted line...
Only thing so far is a verbal deal.

filham

It would be great if we can somehow hold on to Carvalho for next season , we need him as a player and also it would mean the money we would have to spend on a replacement could be used on another player.
Of course we don't want the matter to drag on all through the summer , it needs sorting quickly so that if he is not staying we have time to find a replacement.

LC

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 07, 2022, 09:59:19 PM

Nothing has been done yet, but I'd expect to see something within the next week. Maybe he goes maybe he doesn't I don't know- I don't think it's a 'done deal' though, but it might be close.

It want be a done deal until the window opens and he signs on the dotted line...

That's what I originally thought, but I believe players who are in the last 6 months of their contract can sign a pre-contract anytime

Sting of the North

Quote from: LC on May 08, 2022, 12:06:05 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 07, 2022, 09:59:19 PM

That's what I originally thought, but I believe players who are in the last 6 months of their contract can sign a pre-contract anytime

Not players as young as Carvalho, but generally yes.