watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitronificient !

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 02, 2022, 08:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

His best game for us today, he was awesome apart from the 2 goals, apart from breaking the record, apart from scroing with the last kick of the game, apart from leading ana amazing celebration in the 92nd minute, apart from his great interview with Carv and giving him his MOTM trophy...

Apart from all that he looked really eager, and dropped back when needed to and did something positive when he did, and linked up so well and laid on chances, and so sharp was simply magnificent.

An incredible performance today, I think it was his best ever in a Fulham shirt...such a different player to last season.

Thank You Mr Mitrovic !

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

john dempsey

Such a different manager to last season..

rebel

2 more needed to hit the 45 I predicted August 2021.

I still think there is more there.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: john dempsey on May 02, 2022, 09:00:14 PM
Such a different manager to last season..

Yeah, definitely 👍

Bassey the warrior

He was unbelievable tonight, goals aside his creativity and passing was superb. That turn and pass to Carvalho that nearly led to a goal was brilliant. He played like Berbatov but with much more effort.

He's added a lot to his game and that's all down to Silva.

Bill2

I have been saying to all my golfing buddies how hw is a completely different player under Marco Silva. Far more rounded and links play up rather than big target man.

TC's Sporran

some of his passes i thought initially was tc or harry on my blurred screen

Twig

Some of his flicks and dinked passes tonight we're out of this world.

Nick Bateman

The best player since Johnny Haynes and possibly Fulham's best ever!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

LC

Quote from: Nick Bateman on May 02, 2022, 10:01:17 PM
The best player since Johnny Haynes and possibly Fulham's best ever!

Easy now, he hasn't proven himself in the PL for us. There's a lot of players ahead of him when it comes to the best we've ever had. Not counting the legends of the past like Haynes, Cohen, Robson, Mullery etc.. we've had plenty of players better than Mitro in the modern era, like: Dembele Mrk1, Murphy, Hangland, Finnan, Saha (he was better but he left to soon), Malbranque, they all proved themselves year in year out in the PL. Mitrovic can certainly still improve and I for one have always believed in him, even when many on here were doubting him at the beginning of the season.

Hoping he scores 15+ goals next year for us

FulhamKC

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on May 02, 2022, 09:29:14 PM
He played like Berbatov but with much more effort.

That's a great quote!

Cobh Fulham Fan

when asked later by sky, 'you scored a few more than you previously did in the premiership, he laughed and grinned as much as to say, you havent seen anything yet.  But at least all the sky panel agreed, Fulham were a level above everyone else in the league and tonight's performance reflected that!

Colton F.C.

Just to remind everyone that Mitro needs one more goal to equal the Fulham goal record for a season (two to hold outright).   Frank 'Bonzo' Newton scored 43 goals in Division 3 in 1931-32.  Time this feat was surpassed.

https://www.fulhamweb.co.uk/player/64/frank-newton.aspx