more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

presntation

Started by Brightster#2, May 02, 2022, 07:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Dodgin on May 02, 2022, 08:46:27 PM
Sky swapped channe!d but have good coverage.

yeah it was a good watch

Bassey the warrior

Where can I watch this and the post match pitchside interviews? Would love to see them, the footage was cut midway through the Cairney interview.

Colton F.C.

No comment about Robinson pAssing the trophy to a Luton player.  Some mistake surely! :010:

Twig

I saw it all, perfect view from block H7.  Sorry I know it's smug but what an evening.

Carborundum

After yet another bank holiday weekend that showed my limitations at DIY, it was great to go to watch such a joyful celebration, fantastic football...and four blokes setting up the presentation podium who were even worse at DIY than I am. 

Honestly, if you gave them a Toblerone for Easter, it would be Guy Fawkes night before anyone gets a bit.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

South Coast White

Sky sports news app good video footage

FulhamKC

Quote from: Colton F.C. on May 02, 2022, 09:57:45 PM
No comment about Robinson pAssing the trophy to a Luton player.  Some mistake surely! :010:

Ouch

brightster

Watch the whole game when we got back, and Sky had the whole thing on, about 20 mins plus interviews, and very complementary about us, the commentators said in his 15 years of covering the championship we were the best side we had seen!
In my opinion Sky did a good job for once! 

ealex40

Quote from: Brightster#2 on May 02, 2022, 07:41:55 PM
You keep going on about sky news we can't access that in USA!!!

Actually we can. I watch Sky News in California, on a streaming channel called Pluto. I am signed with Hulu and they carry Pluto......BTW, nothing to do with the Disney channel.

Fulham1959

Quote from: ron on May 02, 2022, 08:13:19 PM
Quote from: Nero on May 02, 2022, 07:49:46 PM
Good News Marek didn't drop the trophy

He punched it over Tom's head though...

Unnecessary, from both of you.

Riversider

I'm pretty sure you'll all find it somewhere on YouTube.

cookieg

Quote from: Brightster#2 on May 02, 2022, 07:33:48 PM
Think that is terrible by the club. No one is broadcasting the trophy presentation. I would have happily paid to see it.... Quite terrible

Not sure it has anything to do with the club and more about the broadcasters. As mentioned Sky showed it but clearly it isn't that interesting to those outside of the UK.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.