watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Ticket Renewal Prices 2022/23 Season

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2022, 06:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookieg

I have a question to ask if anyone knows before I renew. My son is now 18 and is a "YA", he is going to college in the US and will be back at Christmas etc so I was going to renew his ST anyway thinking it would an adult as my wife has suggested she might like to attend games - the few hours I get at CC are so precious to me and now she wants to highjack them!! Can I renew as an adult at the adult price or will I have to pay the full price after the early bird time has run out?

Stevieboy

Quote from: Riversider on May 03, 2022, 08:25:08 PM
We can't complain about those prices 👍🏻

I'm sure someone will  064.gif

Berserker

I'm pleased with the price in H3, renewed straight away

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

KJS

gang

Quote from: arnieb on May 03, 2022, 08:40:51 PM
I'm in block F (over 65)-£725  my mate sits next to me but is in Block G (over 65)-£440 🤷‍♂️

That's unfortunate, is the seat on his other side available?

gang

Quote from: cookieg on May 04, 2022, 05:33:34 PM
I have a question to ask if anyone knows before I renew. My son is now 18 and is a "YA", he is going to college in the US and will be back at Christmas etc so I was going to renew his ST anyway thinking it would an adult as my wife has suggested she might like to attend games - the few hours I get at CC are so precious to me and now she wants to highjack them!! Can I renew as an adult at the adult price or will I have to pay the full price after the early bird time has run out?

I would think you can renew without telling them, they are not photograph attached cards and you are paying the full adult price.

AnotherOldgit

Just logged on to renew. I'm impressed they'd automatically applied the senior discount that I've just become entitled to!

Black and White Town

Something is odd on mine.
I go to 22/23 season tickets but can only see the few single seats available in Riverside. I want to move mine, but can't see how I do that, nor how I would just renew the existing seats.

Black and White Town

Never mind, I've seen how to renew the existing one in my account. So I guess if I want to move I need to wait until June 1st with no idea about what is available

mrmicawbers

Quote from: AnotherOldgit on May 05, 2022, 12:39:15 PM
Just logged on to renew. I'm impressed they'd automatically applied the senior discount that I've just become entitled to!
Me too,great isn't it.

Whitestone

Quote from: Black and White Town on May 05, 2022, 01:12:05 PM
Never mind, I've seen how to renew the existing one in my account. So I guess if I want to move I need to wait until June 1st with no idea about what is available

I called the ticket office this morning to discuss seat moves. I was told that I could do it there and then, which is exactly what I did. I moved two seats from the Putney End to the Hammy End.

Black and White Town

Quote from: Whitestone on May 05, 2022, 02:01:02 PM

I called the ticket office this morning to discuss seat moves. I was told that I could do it there and then, which is exactly what I did. I moved two seats from the Putney End to the Hammy End.

Thanks for the info, I'll call them tomorrow. Shame I can't do that online, would be miles easier.

Carborundum

Renewed this afternoon by phone. Helpful person, efficient process with confirmation email received shortly afterwards. 

Politely enquired how it's all going.  Business extremely brisk apparently.

Black and White Town

Quote from: Black and White Town on May 05, 2022, 10:13:03 PM
Quote from: Whitestone on May 05, 2022, 02:01:02 PM

Thanks for the info, I'll call them tomorrow. Shame I can't do that online, would be miles easier.

Brilliant, renewed and moved to H7. Very helpful Aussie chap on the phone. Have to say, I don't think the price is outrageous. Pricy, but not extortionate. Junior ticket for the lad is a bargain.
See some of you next season! COYW!