Bus Parade ?

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 07, 2022, 07:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Is there going to be one ?

Rupert

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on May 07, 2022, 07:16:26 PM
Is there going to be one ?

Going by today's performance, the players would all miss it.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Looks like there isn't going to be one then

SP

Someone on TFI suggesting there might be a celebration day at the Cottage rather than a parade, no idea if its correct.

sunburywhite

Gazzinger dived for the bus but it went under him
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Andy S

Is there any point? We celebrated promotion. We celebrated being champions it is not as if it was an away game. I'm done with footie for the season and don't need an open bus tour.

Andy S

I think Gazzinga would struggle to catch a bus

Dougie

Peter Rutzler said all the players are on holiday now until June, and when I asked him what this meant about the possibility of one he said it seems unlikely.

It's a shame but with two pitch invasions and the players on a three-day bender I'm not sure there's much more celebrating to be had. It'd be nice if they pop the historic trophy in the club shop for photos like they did the playoff trophy in 2018.

sunburywhite

Will it be the same one Adel Taarabt caught
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me