more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton Vs Brentford

Started by F(f)CUK, May 15, 2022, 05:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rebel on May 16, 2022, 06:31:16 AM
Brentford are a class act, their players didn't dwell on the ball, passed it around effortlessly. A very, very good performance.

You said it, "The Brentford players did not dwell on the ball", something Fulham can learn from.
They passed and moved, give and go,  support the man on the ball, and they did all that professionally whilst Everton self destructed.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on May 16, 2022, 05:48:08 PM
Quote from: davew on May 16, 2022, 05:37:15 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on May 16, 2022, 05:32:26 PM
Out of Leeds, Burnley, and Everton, Leeds going down would be the worst result.
In what way?

Entertainment value I guess. I think everyone is curious as to what it would be like for a club like Everton to get relegated. Burnley going down would remove the most boring team to plague the league for a long time. Leeds going down isn't remarkable in any way. I feel like they're also the team we could best compete against to avoid relegation.

Burnley are an aging team with very little money to spend, whereas Leeds will make plenty of cash selling their top players. Burnley staying up would pose less risk. Everton going down would be my preference then Leeds.

Stevieboy

Quote from: Baszab on May 16, 2022, 10:22:08 AM
Nice touch to hear of  the Everton fans racially abusing some Brentford players' families and making heart attack gestures to Eriksen

Plus their on field thuggery and Richarlison's diving - and Lampard's dinosaur defensive tactics

Relegation couldn't happen to a nicer club

And their 'best fans in the land' tactics of causing noise outside the opposing team hotel at night and the intimidation as their coach arrives at the ground!!

davew

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on May 16, 2022, 05:48:08 PM
Quote from: davew on May 16, 2022, 05:37:15 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on May 16, 2022, 05:32:26 PM
Out of Leeds, Burnley, and Everton, Leeds going down would be the worst result.
In what way?

Entertainment value I guess. I think everyone is curious as to what it would be like for a club like Everton to get relegated. Burnley going down would remove the most boring team to plague the league for a long time. Leeds going down isn't remarkable in any way. I feel like they're also the team we could best compete against to avoid relegation.
Fair comment!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MartyFFC

The love for Brentford on this forum is beautiful. I can only presume they've had multiple threads on their forums praising our scoring record and scintillating football, in welcoming our return to the PL

SP

Quote from: MartyFFC on May 17, 2022, 07:09:55 PM
The love for Brentford on this forum is beautiful. I can only presume they've had multiple threads on their forums praising our scoring record and scintillating football, in welcoming our return to the PL

Really is astonishing, how anyone that's been to an FFC fixture at Griffin Park can speak with such affection for one of our local rivals is beyond me.