more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

First game of the new season.

Started by Southdowns White, May 27, 2022, 05:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blawarmy

Quote from: filham on May 29, 2022, 11:14:30 AM
Make no mistake it is important that our team is formed and ready to play together in those pre season matches so that it is bonded by the time the season starts.
To face the early season matches with players that have just arrived is a recipe for defeat.
If starting against Arsenal with our championship defence, last time around, wasn't enough to show how desperate recruitment is, then nothing ever will be. Tony came out with every excuse under the sun back then. Hopefully Marco will make sure that doesn't happen this time around. [emoji1694] 

Rupert

After our total domination of them last time round, either of the Merseyside teams away from home will guarantee us three points.

That is how it works, isn't it?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Blawarmy

Quote from: Rupert on May 29, 2022, 12:39:49 PM
After our total domination of them last time round, either of the Merseyside teams away from home will guarantee us three points.

That is how it works, isn't it?
Hopefully LiVARpool won't strike again, by not giving us a stonewall pen! [emoji849]

WindyCity

As posted before, my only hope is that FFC is settled and starts the new season with its' best starting XI. 

I still maintain it doesn't matter who we face first game or first handful.  Play the games as scheduled.  Simple enough.  Look, Palace had a nice season, finishing 12th, and they took 3 points from ManU, 3 points from Spurs, 4 points from Arsenal, and 4 points from ManCity.  If FFC wants to be in the Premier League, they can't fear anyone, and should be prepared to take on all challenges. 

fulhamtom

Personally I hope it is an away game, or Friday match, as I have tickets for the evening session of Athletics at the Commonwealth Game on the Saturday.

ALG01

Last two times were arsenal at home and palace at home and both turned out to be prophetic.

We need to play every team twice but i would prefer a team not from the top 6 or so.

filham

Whoever we play for the first game at the Cottage I am looking for a full house. With a part of the new stand open will the gate hit the 20,000 mark.