watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Djed Spence

Started by Colton F.C., March 20, 2022, 01:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabby

Could have sworn he was older than that. Nice for him though.

Bill2

Good player, he will be plying his trade elsewhere next season. Looking forward to seeing how he does today along with a host of Prem clubs I think.

HV71

He is playing quite well - should hold his own at a higher level

bog

Pity that we let him go.... :016:

Stoneleigh Loyalist

As has been said before we had a fit young Fossey ahead of him on line for promotion.
A crystal ball would have helped!

Bill2

Thought what watching him in the Liverpool game good going forward but delivery of the ball was poor.

WolverineFFC

Does anyone know if Fulham will be entitled to a sell on fee for Spence? I know he left on a free, but if the club offered him a contract then they might receive a portion of his fee, correct?

MickTheBeard

Jennings either cancelled or did not offer him a new contract,so in my estimation we aren't entitled to any add ins.Jennings mentioned that spence was disruptive behind the scenes coming in late etc.

FFC1987

Yep, Appreciate he'd sya he had the last laugh if he get's his big move to Spurs, but Warnock amongst others have questioned his attitude at times. I do wonder if a move to say, Liverpool, to get a shock to his system might of been more beneficial than Spurs....although Conte won't tolerate any cr*p either.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: MickTheBeard on June 12, 2022, 06:12:37 PM
Jennings either cancelled or did not offer him a new contract,so in my estimation we aren't entitled to any add ins.Jennings mentioned that spence was disruptive behind the scenes coming in late etc.

Thanks. Like you say, wouldn't expect any add ons if there was no formal contract offer.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: FFC1987 on June 12, 2022, 06:14:30 PM
Yep, Appreciate he'd sya he had the last laugh if he get's his big move to Spurs, but Warnock amongst others have questioned his attitude at times. I do wonder if a move to say, Liverpool, to get a shock to his system might of been more beneficial than Spurs....although Conte won't tolerate any cr*p either.

Yeah, I don't see Conte holding back on that front, he is a top, top drawer manager.  But also, the Spurs squad aren't going to put up with a young gobshite with an attitude problem so he either knuckles down and lets Conte improve him in the way he has Ryan Sess or he'll be at Hull within a year and in risk of blowing it all.

I hope its the former and I hope he does well at Tottenham, he has the talent and he absolutely has the manager to help him in Conte. It's all up to him now.