News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Anybody sees a NowTV Sky Sports Deal in the next few weeks, please pass it on

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, July 03, 2022, 01:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Last year I was Very Lucky to spot a deal for £200 for the whole year, and took a bit of work to get it, but was very worth it.

They usually give out such deals the 1-3 weeks before the season starts, so I am keeping my eye out now, and hope to catch another such deal.

Keep 'em peeled

colham

Downside of promotion is that games are now spread across Sky & BT Sports.  I'm already tied into Sky until mid-2023.  Any good BT Sports deals? 

jayffc

Quote from: colham on July 03, 2022, 08:20:11 AM
Downside of promotion is that games are now spread across Sky & BT Sports.  I'm already tied into Sky until mid-2023.  Any good BT Sports deals? 

Honestly I'd say just stream em...you'll never struggle to get a good stream in the prem these days

filham

Quote from: jayffc on July 03, 2022, 09:58:19 AM
Quote from: colham on July 03, 2022, 08:20:11 AM

Honestly I'd say just stream em...you'll never struggle to get a good stream in the prem these days
I have experienced bad streams and am a BT customer so have those games covered. I have been paying £!3 per game on NOW so that £200 for the season seems like a good buy but I suspect it will cost more this time round.

Somerset Fulham

Think I'm going down the IPTV route this year. A few pals have it and it looks perfect for 50 odd quid a year.

jayffc

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on July 03, 2022, 11:18:30 AM
Think I'm going down the IPTV route this year. A few pals have it and it looks perfect for 50 odd quid a year.
link me in in the dms?

Somerset Fulham

I can't yet because I've not signed up for it, but I will do next month and let you know how it works then.

This isn't me being defensive or mysterious but its a bit more of a complicated process than just finding a website from what I have been told.

Donnie Lonegan

I'll explain it for those in doubt.
You get yourself an Amazon firestick, you download an app to it, you pay your money and you get given a code.
Once you have this log in and code, you can be up and running in two minutes.

At least that's what I've heard.  :005:

Somerset Fulham

Cheers!

I didn't even know that, only that it was a case of talking to a supplier to get the code for set up.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Just to bump this.

They did have an offer of £20 for 3 months, but that expired last week.

Currently the only "offer" is £33 a month (just the normal price), but hopefully we will see a deal for some sort of season ticket / discount from next week (or two).

If there is going to be anything, surely it will be in that next week or two.

Duff And Chips

Just received a  email from Now TV for £19.99 pm for 12 months (can cancel at anytime).

RaySmith

Quote from: Duff And Chips on July 28, 2022, 06:05:46 PM
Just received a  email from Now TV for £19.99 pm for 12 months (can cancel at anytime).

Available until August 4th.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Duff And Chips on July 28, 2022, 06:05:46 PM

That's what I paid last year

Logicalman

Quote from: Donnie Lonegan on July 04, 2022, 09:23:10 PM
I'll explain it for those in doubt.
You get yourself an Amazon firestick, you download an app to it, you pay your money and you get given a code.
Once you have this log in and code, you can be up and running in two minutes.

At least that's what I've heard.  :005:

Agreed.

I'm a little unsure where this is different from any other IP service though, including YouTube, Sling, Netflix, Hulu, etc. The promo videos seem to try and make out this is something new, but it appears to be just another platform of sorts, for those who wish to cut the cable. And if that's what you're looking to do, Donnie provides one of the better platforms to use, Amazon.

This may provide the required warning before you are separated from your dosh!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHHNwG6jB6o
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Somerset Fulham

Its different because it takes all of those aforementioned packages (including sports and PPV) and puts them into one place for £40/£50 a year instead of over £100 per month.

Steeeeeeeeeed

There is a deal for £25 a month for 12 months that seems open to everyone now...

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nowtv-sky-sports-deal-open-to-everybody-ps25-a-month-for-12-months-ps300-ps25-3976644

Not great, and I will wait another week to see if anything better, but better than full price at least.

Can cancel anytime, so £250 for the 10 months of the season is not too bad.