https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leno not in Arsenal squad

Started by sunburywhite, July 30, 2022, 01:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Not on the bench either

Looks like he is a done deal
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

BestOfBrede

rebel

Some comments that the Arsenal want use him as part of a deal for Leicester's Youri Tielemans.

bill taylors apprentice

For all we know he signed yesterday but if so whoever decides on the PR in the club will let us know when it suits him with little regard for the fans and creating some excitement!

G_Gribby

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on July 30, 2022, 01:48:20 PM
For all we know he signed yesterday but if so whoever decides on the PR in the club will let us know when it suits him with little regard for the fans and creating some excitement!

Someone at Twitter who was at Motspur Park yesterday to buy the new home kit said he was pretty sure he saw Leno there. If that's a fact or not we can't know. However the chap posted a picture of the new shirt anyway.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Motspur Park

Pre computer era we used to announce several new players and contract extensions at home games. Must confess that I found it preferable to all the bitching and sniping that goes on in internet sites.

Buffalo76

He's not in our squad either yet 😠

Ronnief

Quote from: G_Gribby on July 30, 2022, 02:13:57 PM

Someone at Twitter who was at Motspur Park yesterday to buy the new home kit said he was pretty sure he saw Leno there. If that's a fact or not we can't know. However the chap posted a picture of the new shirt anyway.

Never known that they sold goods at Motspur Park, so doubt the Twitter has been exaggerating.

Lighthouse

Leicester signed him

Only kidding. Or am I?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cookieg

Quote from: Ronnief on July 30, 2022, 03:19:16 PM
Quote from: G_Gribby on July 30, 2022, 02:13:57 PM

Never known that they sold goods at Motspur Park, so doubt the Twitter has been exaggerating.

I have collected on-line goods from MP rather than go to the club shop.

filham

He is waiting to see who the new center back is before signing and the new center back is waiting to see who the new keeper is.