watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Palhinha - Merged

Started by Riversider, July 16, 2022, 03:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f bloke

Way too early to form any real judgement but from what I have seen so far he seems more Etuhu than Diarra- one of the stand out features of Diarra and indeed Sean Davis was the way they constantly worked hard to make themselves available to be a passing option for the man in possession and once they have made their pass they  work hard to make themselves available for a return pass.

Not seen this yet from him - he has been fairly static when we have been in possession - hopefully it is only a fitness thing or him just gently easing himself in - but I would like to see more of this from him going forward

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: f bloke on July 26, 2022, 09:32:19 AM
Way too early to form any real judgement but from what I have seen so far he seems more Etuhu than Diarra- one of the stand out features of Diarra and indeed Sean Davis was the way they constantly worked hard to make themselves available to be a passing option for the man in possession and once they have made their pass they  work hard to make themselves available for a return pass.

Not seen this yet from him - he has been fairly static when we have been in possession - hopefully it is only a fitness thing or him just gently easing himself in - but I would like to see more of this from him going forward

A far superior Etuhu perhaps.

Riversider

Quote from: Riversider on July 16, 2022, 03:36:22 PM
This signing has gone relatively unheralded but personally I don't think we will sign a better player all summer,
He will add a much needed physical presence to the side and his playing style is very much a cross between Kevin Mcdonald and Trevor Brooking,
I think he is going to be a hugely influential player for us and quite likely to be our next captain,
If you're not already excited by the thought of Joao Palhinha pulling on the white shirt I'm sure you will be soon a real Fulham legend in the making,
COYSW  049:gif
Well he didn't disappoint did he ?
To be fair all eleven were superstars on the day but Palhinha had that little bit extra, he could prove to be our most significant signing in donkeys years and will surely go on to play at the very highest level, vital he stays fit for 30 games, I thought Perreria and Reed were both outstanding to,
The future could be very bright but we'll know a lot more after the Brighton game.
COYSW

Deeping_white

?s=21&t=hDdJT7s9TSU4HbNgfcMP8A

General

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 08, 2022, 03:17:05 PM
?s=21&t=hDdJT7s9TSU4HbNgfcMP8A

*When you sign for a club because you want the challenge but know they may not be the best, then you realise they have the potential to go toe to toe with the best and you're ahead against them.. Things start to feel possible and exciting.

Mike

Quote from: Riversider on July 16, 2022, 03:36:22 PM
This signing has gone relatively unheralded but personally I don't think we will sign a better player all summer,
He will add a much needed physical presence to the side and his playing style is very much a cross between Kevin Mcdonald and Trevor Brooking,
I think he is going to be a hugely influential player for us and quite likely to be our next captain,
If you're not already excited by the thought of Joao Palhinha pulling on the white shirt I'm sure you will be soon a real Fulham legend in the making,
COYSW  049:gif

Trevor Macdonald then :005:
1879 a good year for football

The Rock

Quote from: The Rock on July 16, 2022, 05:44:05 PM
At the moment I wouldn't be surprised to see him start at CB and wonder whether playing him there was a consideration as we have no other option besides Tosin. Please don't suggest Ream. Liverpool would absolutely destroy him.

Love that I am eating my words and hope it long continues!

ChesterTheTabby

He's just fabulous. What a lad.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"