watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The game tonight

Started by MickTheBeard, July 24, 2022, 10:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheBeard

Only watched the second half,looks like i missed the best bits.As everyone has said it was very push and shove second half.I thought we got knocked off the ball easily.When mitro went off our attacking threat disappeared.Watched 18s and 23s regularly and im a fan of stanfield but i keep telling people he is not a mitro no9 hes more of an inside forward.Which is a problem because silva plays 1 up front.Secondly l think man u midfielder will be a good player long term for us but again he is not a fabio his goals running behind mitro he covers acres of ground,we need a player like that it suits our style and also the goals,where to find one with our money problems I don't now.

KebanOMG

Quote from: MickTheBeard on July 24, 2022, 10:51:06 PM
Only watched the second half,looks like i missed the best bits.As everyone has said it was very push and shove second half.I thought we got knocked off the ball easily.When mitro went off our attacking threat disappeared.Watched 18s and 23s regularly and im a fan of stanfield but i keep telling people he is not a mitro no9 hes more of an inside forward.Which is a problem because silva plays 1 up front.Secondly l think man u midfielder will be a good player long term for us but again he is not a fabio his goals running behind mitro he covers acres of ground,we need a player like that it suits our style and also the goals,where to find one with our money problems I don't now.

Stansfield played left wing tonight though.

filham

Quote from: KebanOMG on July 24, 2022, 11:15:37 PM
Quote from: MickTheBeard on July 24, 2022, 10:51:06 PM

Stansfield played left wing tonight though.
Yes ,I thought it was funny playing Stansfield wide left. Seems that Silva is looking for options to Kebano.