watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 2-2 Liverpool Sat 6 Aug, 12:30pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, July 25, 2022, 10:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

Really good point and performance. Delighted with that. That point could prove to be crucial at the end of the season.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

jayffc

Brilliant from Fulham,

A couple of lapses...mostly from Tosin tbh. Bloody proud of them team today they fought hard.

Now we know we have the ability to compete with the best of them - a couple of quality signings and we have a great shot of staying up.

COYW!!

Black, White and Fred

Cracking result. To think we could almost consider ourselves unlucky to not walk away with all 3 points. Amazing effort from the team, feeling very proud
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

LittleErn

Toxin andReamwill do for me if they play like this ?

AnOldBrownie

Proud of the team.

We literally contributed to both their goals.   Tosin and Ream can both be better...but I say that knowing that the only mistake the two made today were those two goals.

Proud of the boys.

Twig

Karlos

Very proud, what a performance.

If we can play like that all season its going to be a good one

Twig

Quote from: davew on August 06, 2022, 02:26:31 PM
Bonus point, well played Fulham!! Time for a celebratory drink, have a good weekend fellow forum members

Celebratory drink? I thought you'd already had them!

LittleErn

the nutflush

Great performance.  Right from the first whistle they were up for the fight.  Did not let up for 90 mins.  Yeah would have been nice to win but I will take that performance every day.  Palhinha looks like a beast.  Perriera showed a lot .  A few stray passes but he is still getting used to our system.

Nice little cameo form Solomon. 

What a shift from Mitro.

We will be just fine this season.

Bassey the warrior

Mitro was dribbling like Salah today, the man looked the complete package. What a wonderful performance and great way to start the season.