https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 2-1 Brighton Tue 30 Aug 19:30

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Can't watch the game at the mo,

Any streams (?)

Live Radio Commentary here (from Brighton)

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/my-albion-tv/videos/1304553

rusty shackleford

See a professional footballer playing that pass BDR just played..... should be fined

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Twig

Brighton getting into this game now.

Grassy Noel

Meanwhile it did not take Muniz long to make his msrk.

FinFFC

On 17th minute Potter changed to 4 at back. We have not been in this match after that. Let's see if Silva & co can find counter measures during half-time...

DevonFFC

Need to get a get a foot on the ball

Sting of the North

Quote from: Twig on August 30, 2022, 08:14:29 PM
Brighton getting into this game now.

Agree, and that is because we let them off the hock on so many occasions. They are a good team, and since they survived the first 25-30 when we were all over them, they have managed to regroup.

Lyle from Hangeland

We're still going to win. We look comfortable playing with Brighton.

recky

This is shite.Bad movement.Players don't know to come closer to the player with ball,to be free without a guard.

davew

Quote from: Grassy Noel on August 30, 2022, 08:15:24 PM
Meanwhile it did not take Muniz long to make his msrk.
Not worried we will have better players available in the next 48 hours.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Tabby

That extra bit of quality on the wings is missing. BDR having a poor game so far offensively.

Caedal

Started the game well until Potter changed tactics, and now can barely get out of our half. A tremendously boring game so far.

We look very tired. Badly need some reinforcements in asap

TheCeiling

Brighton are looking mediocre upfront but at the same time we're  really struggling to breakthrough their midfield.
Our offensive build up game is very predictable.

SouthernWhite

Well, I feel we cannot go very far with BDR and Kebano starting in the wings. We need more personnel that's for sure.

The one thing I hated to see this half is Mitro not getting served. That's a problem for us as we can be very one dimensional in attack.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Pluto

jayffc

Imagine how good we'll be with that added quality from tricky attacking players that can take people on.

Kluivert/Willian/Solomon/Wilson... seems well soon have lots of quality waiting in the wings to join the party. We look very comfortable tonight. Potters adjustment to 4 at the back really paid off, well spotted that we were murdering them out wide early on. Made the adjustment and it worked and nullified us. Time for Silva to make some adjustments himself now at half time and see if we can unlock them.

Thought Mitro played well but should have put in Kebano at one point rather than the lame shot he ended up forcing. Can hardly blame him though in his form.

Cairney could also play a key role later in this one. A very winnable game