watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 2-1 Chelsea Thu 12 Jan 20:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

keithh

leno brilliant. robinson/tosin giving the ball away

Pluto

We complain about our Chalobah but seems we have the better of the two!

keithh

we have only had 1 shot this half

St Eve

Black, White and Fred

I know they were hammering us a bit at the start but don't remember them having 14 shots
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

Cumbrian White

2nd goal would be nice, would it be greedy wanting 3 goals?

Jules

Happy to have the lead at half time without playing our best. Good endeavour but we need to press them more they will make mistakes at the back. We are quite deep and giving away too many chances. Felix looks v good for them. COYW

keithh

Felix did look good the 1st half. But 14 shots?? Leno so good. Robinson still winds me up. Good luck for the second half and that the Chelsea defence continue as they started ha ha.

Caedal

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on January 12, 2023, 08:47:55 PM
I know they were hammering us a bit at the start but don't remember them having 14 shots

Watching this with a Chelsea mate, neither of us could remember the phantom 14 shots

TheCeiling

A very solid first half. Leno was huge, Willian and Palhinha were lively and active. Defence was pretty solid, but I felt we're lacking something offensively. I'd really love to have Solomon's creativity and goal threat in the second half.

Let's win it  049:gif

St Eve

As a team we are running our socks off. I can see fresh legs coming on pretty quickly

SerbianLad

Half-time thoughts:
-front three have been exceptional
-Leno, Pereira, Tete, Ream and Palhinha all excellent
-A mixed performance from Reed and Robinson
-Tosin very shaky
-referee gives yellows for every Fulham foul but none to Chelsea players(well apart from the one to Chalobah that could have maybe even been a red)

YankeeJim

I don't think I've ever seen a scum team this poor. I don't think we are playing that badly, especially since we're playing a man down to their twelve.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

DadCreature

Quote from: keithh on January 12, 2023, 08:44:36 PM
we have only had 1 shot this half
official scoring gives us six shots. Two on goal.

bencher

A decent effort in that half but a few players looking a bit nervous - I'd include Ream and Reed in that. Willian showing class is permanent. Vinicius putting in a decent shift and causing them some problems.
We need to stop giving the ball away in our own half, and get some more balls into the box because they don't look confident defending.

demeant0r

Really good half. Let's attack more and I'm sure we'll get a second.

Black, White and Fred

Without Joao Felix this team would be dirt

Friedrich Nietzsche

Black, White and Fred

BT Sport are a joke, all our success was due to Chelsea mistakes and Chelsea's played really well and have been unlucky. Absolutely ridiculous

Friedrich Nietzsche

MisfitKid

I need to have better passing in the 2nd half.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...