more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Forest 2-3 Fulham Fri 16 Sep 20:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: davew on September 16, 2022, 08:20:14 PM
GJ and Jamie being as optimistic as always, perhaps delusional tonight as I might be judged later, we will not be getting anything out of this game tonight except being beaten!

Mr optimistic aren't you!

hkfulham

Caedal

We're going to struggle to break them down

davew

Quote from: Jamie88 on September 16, 2022, 08:25:06 PM
GJ and Jamie being as optimistic as always, perhaps delusional tonight as I might be judged later, we will not be getting anything out of this game tonight except being beaten!

Have a night off, jesus...
You too m8! I am busy listening to the game and providing an opinion!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Twig on September 16, 2022, 08:26:12 PM

Mr optimistic aren't you!
Not tonight Twig!!

Mullers OG

Only goes to show the stupidity of letting Bryan go out on loan without an adequate fit replacement. If Silva prefers Robinson, which is his decision to make (although wrongly to my mind) we should have thought through what happens if Robinson injured.

SP

SouthernWhite

LittleErn

Sounds a bit better now. Must not push up too far and get caught on the break though.

davew

Quote from: Mullers OG on September 16, 2022, 08:29:44 PM
Only goes to show the stupidity of letting Bryan go out on loan without an adequate fit replacement. If Silva prefers Robinson, which is his decision to make (although wrongly to my mind) we should have thought through what happens if Robinson injured.
Already said that, but stating the obvious attracts criticism on here!

cookieg

They need to get after Cook and get him a red card.

wback

We are way, way better than them. Would be a real shame if we didn't get at least a point or more.

SP

Quote from: wback on September 16, 2022, 08:33:09 PM
We are way, way better than them. Would be a real shame if we didn't get at least a point or more.

I've only got the radio coverage but I'm hoping this isn't going to one of 'those nights'.

davew

Is Mitro playing or reading his birthday cards, sorry only joking!

LittleErn

Willian still poor Southern White?

Jamie88

Quote from: davew on September 16, 2022, 08:29:06 PM

But I seem to read the exact same stuff from you in most matches, except for when we are playing really well in which case you seem a bit more quiet

Twig

Quote from: davew on September 16, 2022, 08:31:32 PM

"We will not be getting anything out of this game tonight except being beaten". Is hardly stating the obvious though, is it?

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

davew

Quote from: Jamie88 on September 16, 2022, 08:36:33 PM
Quote from: davew on September 16, 2022, 08:29:06 PM

But I seem to read the exact same stuff from you in most matches, except for when we are playing really well in which case you seem a bit more quiet
Had a lot to say over the 65 years I have been supporting FFC, in the old days we didn't have social media, please don't take everything I say so seriously, I love our Club!

LittleErn

Quote from: Twig on September 16, 2022, 08:38:19 PM
Quote from: davew on September 16, 2022, 08:31:32 PM

"We will not be getting anything out of this game tonight except being beaten". Is hardly stating the obvious though, is it?

Stop arguing and concentrate on the game. If you've got a feed tell us what is happening.