watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 2-2 Bournemouth Sat 15 Oct 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigalffc

Damn, hoped for 3 points, especially after all that pressure 2nd half.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Twig

Quote from: jayffc on October 15, 2022, 04:56:09 PM
Bdr really has been very poor again
Not his fault I guess, not a RB
Mbabu next game please

Not seen anything to suggest that would be an improvement (sadly). But I suppose we have to give it a try or play some sort of 5 across the back set up.

Caedal

We just create nothing. Neto has basically nothing to do second half. When the opposition go forward we look like conceding.

We need a better plan than lump the ball into the box for Mitro. Especially when he's clearly not fit

SouthernWhite

Well even though I was hoping for a win, I think that we managed to get a point playing with 10 players - Mitro is definitely not fit at all.

Wilson had a bit of a stinker, but TC and Wilian looked absolutely class. Once Tete is back and Mitro is fit again, I am expecting to get back to winning ways!

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Cairney MOTM for me despite playing one half.

The last few games have showed just how valuable Kenny Tete is to this club.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

LittleErn

Positives: Mitro should benefit from 90 minutes. He hasn't been in this game much. Diop looks solid if a little slow. TC is playing well.
Negatives: toothless forwards. Nobody busting forward into space in the middle of the pitch.

Blawarmy

When's Kenny back?

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

MisfitKid

Quote from: Blawarmy on October 15, 2022, 05:04:24 PM
When's Kenny back?

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

I believe it was 6 weeks
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

JimOG

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on October 15, 2022, 03:10:13 PM
Would snap your hand off for 17th, even if we end up winning this. Fair play from the team already labelled as relegated.

Since O'Neil took over the likes of Newcastle and Brentford have also failed to beat them.....they may well be above us at this rate