more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds 2-3 Fulham Sun 23 Oct 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black, White and Fred

How had tosin let that go in from there via a header, piss poor
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

SouthernWhite

My God Tosin... What the heck was that?

Also Robinson absolutely off in that tackle.

keithh

Caedal

If Robinson does literally anything else they dont get the first chance, but Tosin was just abysmal. Unless Diop is injured I dont understand why he was dropped

Mince n Tatties

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

RaySmith

..FOF..

Rj Fulham

DevonFFC

We look so dangerous from corners, so good to see none of that stupid short corner routine

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Sting of the North

Quote from: Caedal on October 23, 2022, 02:25:53 PM
If Robinson does literally anything else they dont get the first chance, but Tosin was just abysmal. Unless Diop is injured I dont understand why he was dropped

And if Reed hadn't gifted the ball for about the fifth time today there wouldn't have been an attack from Leeds at all. We need to get a grip in midfield. Palhinha looks really up to it, Pereira and Reed needs to up their games.

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Caedal

Quote from: Sting of the North on October 23, 2022, 02:28:36 PM
Quote from: Caedal on October 23, 2022, 02:25:53 PM

And if Reed hadn't gifted the ball for about the fifth time today there wouldn't have been an attack from Leeds at all. We need to get a grip in midfield. Palhinha looks really up to it, Pereira and Reed needs to up their games.

I dont disagree with this at all. Not sure why Reed seems to be on the right wing half the time rather than central

Sting of the North

That should of course have been a free kick to BDR, but it's so unnecessary to grab the ball before a whistle.

Deeping_white

BDR has been really bad so far not gonna lie

Sting of the North

Caedal

..FOF..

Pereira needs to practice chipping