watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man City 2-1 Fulham Sat 5 Nov 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Rj Fulham

Touched his heel and he's flopped like a fish, soft soft soft.

Black, White and Fred

Such a dive, he literally changes direction during his flop. Laughable decision
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

ChesterTheTabby

He was always going down. Robinso very silly to even stick a foot near the ballerina.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Black, White and Fred

Literally celebrating like they've won the league
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Forever Fulham

I am proud of our team and utterly gutted. 

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Caedal

I'm so angry with that performance. We played like a conference team in a FA Cup 3rd round tie.

SouthernWhite

It's diabolical defending, lads. Why oh why would dig in that play, with a player with his back to the goal? It's absolutely STUPID by any standards.

howitis

That was absolutely crap. So many overloads at the end for us but no belief or quality. Culminates in a defeat with suspensions and injuries.
Really poor performance with the ball.
Cairney again showing the rest how to keep possession.
Good performance from Diop.
Mbabu should be moved on - he is total crap, as is Vinicius and James.
Not sure Wilson is a premier league player ...
Not sure it was a penalty but he gave the ref a decision and it was frustrating that it was Robinson as he had another good game up to that point.

LC

Gutted not to pick up some points today.

Tete showed what a good defender he is.

We had nothing up front. If Mitrovic was playing today I think we would have won

SouthernWhite

Quote from: MisfitKid on November 05, 2022, 04:58:17 PM
Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on November 05, 2022, 04:57:17 PM
Robinson, that was SO STUPID.

blame the ref for falling for it

Mate, what are you on about? Robinson put his foot in, why? KDB was going nowhere. It's dreadful defending.

Bassey the warrior

We were punished for failing to show any ambition, if I didn't know they'd had a player sent off I wouldn't have guessed. We needed to be braver.

jayffc

Poor all round. Midfield was particularly crap today. Even Palhinha and Reed were complete non entity... so frustrating to watch.

City are a great team. But no excuse of all the unforced errors going forward and complete lack of self belief and energy.
Add me to those saying no excuse just cos its city, playing 10 men with that lack off belief in oneself is a recipe for getting beat. We weren't brave enough to push them and never really put our necks on the line or looked committed to our attacks

Plodder

The team has quite rightly taken a lot of praise and plaudits for most of our performances this season, so they have to be prepared to accept justified criticism for being dominated by a team playing with ten men for more than half the game, good as Man City are.  Also, Haarland and Foden only came on with half an hour to go. Sorry it sounds harsh, but we are Premier League quality, and should be aspiring to do better against any team with ten men for more than half a match.

LC

Quote from: howitis on November 05, 2022, 04:59:19 PM
That was absolutely crap. So many overloads at the end for us but no belief or quality. Culminates in a defeat with suspensions and injuries.
Really poor performance with the ball.
Cairney again showing the rest how to keep possession.
Good performance from Diop.
Mbabu should be moved on - he is total crap, as is Vinicius and James.
Not sure Wilson is a premier league player ...
Not sure it was a penalty but he gave the ref a decision and it was frustrating that it was Robinson as he had another good game up to that point.

We played the best team in the world so relax.

Wilson is coming back from a long injury and didn't have a pre-season- it's normal. He already scored a 7 goals in the PL with Bournemouth and he's improved since then.