more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-2 Man Utd Sun 13 Nov 16:30

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedal

Quote from: andyk on November 13, 2022, 06:27:04 PM
BDR is not a right back. Absolutely skinned time and time again, in the last 20 mins. No full back let's a winger run inside him like that.

This. Completely unnecessary aswell with an actual RB on the bench

Bassey the warrior

That is hard to take, we deserved a point. Can't help but feel that if Tete was playing it ends 1-1.

MisfitKid

Quote from: jayffc on November 13, 2022, 06:25:54 PM
Quote from: MisfitKid on November 13, 2022, 06:19:26 PM
Oh-No ma...

Comes on, immediately pushed high up the field, ball played aorund him, fine, but jogs back- I'm screaming get back at him.... low and behold -had he got a run on he might have been back in time to put pressure on the player who plays in the scorer.

Gutting, played admirably all game, another day and with Mitro up front we win that one.

Oh well, hope Mitro comes back unscathed.

I was saying the same...
He wasn't brought on to score...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Blawarmy

Oh-No ma...

Comes on, immediately pushed high up the field, ball played aorund him, fine, but jogs back- I'm screaming get back at him.... low and behold -had he got a run on he might have been back in time to put pressure on the player who plays in the scorer.

Gutting, played admirably all game, another day and with Mitro up front we win that one.

If he hadn't come on the whistle would have blown earlier.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

LittleErn

Quote from: Caedal on November 13, 2022, 06:28:15 PM
BDR is not a right back. Absolutely skinned time and time again, in the last 20 mins. No full back let's a winger run inside him like that.

But don't blame BDR. He has been played out of position and has performed well. His many forays up the pitch must have sapped his pace at the end.

MisfitKid

Quote from: LittleErn on November 13, 2022, 06:38:28 PM

But don't blame BDR. He has been played out of position and has performed well. His many forays up the pitch must have sapped his pace at the end.

That's why you bring on Oh-No Ma to give him a hand...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Twig

Reluctantly I blame Marco. Sorry but with a couple of minutes to go he takes off TC and brings on JO. The ref adds a few seconds, we get out of shape and Onomah fails to do his defensive duties. In my opinion it was not a wise substitution.

LittleErn

Quote from: MisfitKid on November 13, 2022, 06:49:29 PM
Quote from: LittleErn on November 13, 2022, 06:38:28 PM

That's why you bring on Oh-No Ma to give him a hand...

Definitely the wrong call. Why doesn't Silva like Mbabu?

Putney Pride

Quote from: Twig on November 13, 2022, 06:53:10 PM
Reluctantly I blame Marco. Sorry but with a couple of minutes to go he takes off TC and brings on JO. The ref adds a few seconds, we get out of shape and Onomah fails to do his defensive duties. In my opinion it was not a wise substitution.

There seems to be about football fans in general that they always seem to look for a scape goat. TC was out on his feet, the whole team for the last ten minutes were sloppy, they had given everything. Why can't it just be that an individual bit of quality undone our defence? I've seen other posts bashing BDR saying why aren't we playing Mbabu, when the only time we've seen him play he has been taken apart. You can't win with the fans, some of them anyway.

I was absolutely FUMING when that goal went in. My Mrs told my kids to avoid me for a short while lol. However when the dust settled I can appreciate we pushed one of the elite teams in England to the brink. So many great performances and certainly I don't feel like you can blame Marco.

cwindsor

Oh-No ma...

Somehow, that felt even worse than the City loss.

For the life of me, I don't understand the Onomah substitution. There was little more than a minute left and it upset our rhythm.