watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-1 Spurs Mon 23 Jan 20:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithh

"all" we have to do now is concentrate - I hope the 2nd half is as good as this half.

keithh

should have scored. about time I started biting my nails again.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Black, White and Fred

Of course....dominate almost the entire first half and then that sucker punch
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

rusty shackleford

Aye sure he was always gonna score tonight

FFC1987

All came because Mitro refused to play a 10- yard pass to Willian to carry the ball forward and tried to be cute......ugh

TC's Sporran

and thats what you get  for not capitalising whilst on top. and we were so on top at one stage

rusty shackleford

Cant see where a goals comin for us tonight

Deeping_white

Get Solomon on for BDR at half time. Nothing wrong with BDR today but their left side is rubbish defensively so you've got to get at them

ron

A shame. A massive hill to climb now as they'll play at their pace. Still, we're playing into the home end and all's possible.

St Eve

The best team by a mile and we are a goal down

Caedal

When our high press stopped we started dropping off too deep. Was poor from Mitro to not play Willian in, but the goal comes because Reed had chased a ball to the centre circle, got bypassed and they played it into the huge hole he'd left behind him. Even still you cannot let Kane spin and get a clean shot off from that distance.

Oh and Son should have been sent off

Putney Pride

As someone pointed out, that's what you get for not scoring when on top. We are playing really well though, keep the faith lads

jayffc

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 23, 2023, 09:08:00 PM
Cant see where a goals comin for us tonight

Bit harsh we had a couple decent chances and dominated for 30minutes.

Solomon could be the difference in unlocking them I reckon. BDR for Manor on 60mins and interchange Willian with Solomon on the wings let's get at em again second half. We deserve at least a point so far.

Tough having Palhinha on a yellow in this game though

St Eve

I still think we can come back and win this

Deeping_white

Spurs sit deep when they go 1-0 up so we're going to have more of the ball this half I reckon, got to get one early

Milo

Predictable really having dominated for a good 20 minutes or so.

jayffc

Quote from: Caedal on January 23, 2023, 09:11:17 PM
When our high press stopped we started dropping off too deep. Was poor from Mitro to not play Willian in, but the goal comes because Reed had chased a ball to the centre circle, got bypassed and they played it into the huge hole he'd left behind him. Even still you cannot let Kane spin and get a clean shot off from that distance.

Oh and Son should have been sent off

Not Harrisons fault at all watching the replay now- chased down well and then was back in position quickly

Really ya gotta just tip ya hat to Kane...its a great goal from him

akf