watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton 1-3 Fulham Sat 15 Apr 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior white

Quote from: SouthernWhite on April 15, 2023, 04:52:02 PMHmm why is Solomon not having any minutes?
Maybe he isnt staying, Maybe not training well, could be various reasons but it is strange given the stat of the game today

Lordedmundo

Quote from: junior white on April 15, 2023, 04:54:26 PM
Quote from: SouthernWhite on April 15, 2023, 04:52:02 PMHmm why is Solomon not having any minutes?
Maybe he isnt staying, Maybe not training well, could be various reasons but it is strange given the stat of the game today

Saving him for next week as Dan James can't play?

junior white

Quote from: Lordedmundo on April 15, 2023, 04:55:57 PM
Quote from: junior white on April 15, 2023, 04:54:26 PM

Saving him for next week as Dan James can't play?
Possibly if he can play thru the middle

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Jem

Thank God, thank Allah, thank Buddha!
Oh, and Reed, Wilson and James!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

davew

Marco has pulled a masterstroke today, who would have thought we would have won with that team selection?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SP

Everton in real trouble with tough fixtures coming.

SouthernWhite

He is a geeeeeeniusssssss!  ::scarf::

To Marco I commend my soul.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: davew on April 15, 2023, 04:58:41 PMMarco has pulled a masterstroke today, who would have thought we would have won with that team selection?

i suggested dan and solomon up front, never saw harry starting in a million years.

YankeeJim

When is the last time we won at Everton?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

WhiteJC

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 15, 2023, 05:02:37 PMWhen is the last time we won at Everton?

2 seasons ago, that was the first league win!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on April 15, 2023, 04:58:41 PMMarco has pulled a masterstroke today, who would have thought we would have won with that team selection?

I did as that was not luck, that was an intentional and methodical win where many of our players won their own battles.
Everton never expected that line up and Marco pulled a number on them as good tactics do.
It was a cunning plan carefully thought out.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Rj Fulham

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 15, 2023, 05:02:37 PMWhen is the last time we won at Everton?

Think we won there during the covid fan lockout era.

What a great win by the lads, happy to admit i was wrong about James, him and all the lads lifted 2nd half and we looked a lot better, glad to get 3 points and finally past the 40 point hump  ::scarf::