more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 5-3 Leicester Mon 8 May 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Black, White and Fred

Right footed goal by TC is an absolute collectors item! Assist from Vinny, what a game he is having
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Twig

What a first half! And who says TC is hopelessly one footed?

Milo

Leicester pretty woeful today. Even with glaring omissions in the first team squad for various reasons we seem to be winning this in second gear.

Reflections for next year.. For all Reed's defensive strengths in midfield.. I still think he slows us down and wastes decent chances when he's attacking.

I appreciate we can't have Palinha and Reed sitting back, so it makes sense for Silva to pick one of them to be more box to box. I hope he continues to grow into the role.

Pluto

Great finish from Tom! Vini is so much better when we play balls in to his feet rather than try to play him like a like-for-like Mitro replacement.

Chi_FFC

Excellent half. Haven't seen anyone yet mention the great work from Joao to win the ball on the 2nd and 3rd goals. What a player. 

Caedal

I think Vini has been very good

bill taylors apprentice

And with that charming fellow jt on the opponents coaching staff.   ::yay::  ::scarf::

SerbianLad

What a half! Vini has been very good for three games in a row now, TC and Palhinha class, but Willian is the stand out performer so far for me. World class player!

Milo

Agree with Vinicius praise. Also think Willian playing very well.

TC's Sporran

i put £1 bets on 4-0 and 5-0 before game started.

wish i'd gone higher now.

Black and White Town

Turn the screw 2nd half, we want 5!

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Chi_FFC on May 08, 2023, 03:52:26 PMExcellent half. Haven't seen anyone yet mention the great work from Joao to win the ball on the 2nd and 3rd goals. What a player. 
wins ball gives it to tc who plays in wilson who's diagonal run opens up space for vini who coolly slots it home. great move with 3 players who havent been starting.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

What a half! Who said Reed has been poor?! He's been key in the buildup and I love his newly advanced position.

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

I believe the Willian goal was the first free kick scored since Joe Bryan at Wembly. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

bencher

Quote from: wback on May 08, 2023, 03:48:28 PMFeels like this is the annual "we're on the beach so gonna give you an absolute pounding" game. Sorry Leicester!

Love this! It's been years since we last did that. Was the last one the 0-3 win away at Swansea under Jol?

ron

And Palinha is such a quality player with his mix of skill, strength and toughness. What an achievement it would be to keep him. No wonder top six clubs are interested.

demeant0r

I'm absolutely loving the rejuvenation of Vini, I was very harsh on him previously but he's definitely looking like a premier league striker right now.

TC's Sporran

only thing that lets him down sometimes is his passing. fingers crossed thats enough to put potential buyers off.