watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man Utd 2-1 Fulham Sun 28 May 16:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

Quote from: Pluto on May 28, 2023, 05:12:44 PMUrgh that was a poor goal to concede

Yes. Very poor clearance by Palhinha. Unlucky though that Tete's block ended up in front of Sancho.

Caedal

Regardless of the penalty miss, Mitro has had a rubbish game.

The main problem with the goal we conceded was Tosin putting himself in no mans land by half pressing and leaving the gap behind him

davew

1-1 at h/t is not bad, the 2nd half will be a real test"!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Pluto

Quote from: Caedal on May 28, 2023, 05:15:33 PMRegardless of the penalty miss, Mitro has had a rubbish game.

The main problem with the goal we conceded was Tosin putting himself in no mans land by half pressing and leaving the gap behind him

Mitro had looked well off the pace all game. We should take him off for Vinicius second half.

keithh

still smiling though at our fantastic season.

demeant0r

I'm not sure why Mitro keeps being on peno duty. Surely our captain, who won it, should take it?

LC

Quote from: demeant0r on May 28, 2023, 05:21:39 PMI'm not sure why Mitro keeps being on peno duty. Surely our captain, who won it, should take it?

I remember Cairney missing a penalty actually. I think Willian should take them.

SerbianLad

There were periods where we looked very good and periods where we looked very poor.

Great goal from Tete. Mitro shouldn't have taken that penalty, it was clear from the way he ran towards the ball that the pressure was too much for him (after everything that happened in the cup game + booing, etc). He shouldn't take penalties anymore, I think Lukic should have taken this one, he has a perfect record, or Willian perhaps.

Goal we conceded was easily avoidable, Tosin was mostly at fault imo, but the whole defence and midfield should have done better.

Wilson was very poor in my opinion, I'd bring on Solomon or Kebano at half time, and Vini for Mitro at around 60 minutes if Mitro can't recover from this missed penalty.

St Eve

The script is set. Mitro to get the winner

TC's Sporran

cairney missed a couple a while back and ruled himself out. i knew mitro would miss. willian could be worth a try.

FulhamKC

I love Mitro but I am really mad at him right now.

Southcoastffc

I'm confident Marco will sort Mitro psychologically during HT. He'll be fine in 2nd half. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

FulhamKC

SerbianLad

Quote from: TC's Sporran on May 28, 2023, 05:26:20 PMcairney missed a couple a while back and ruled himself out. i knew mitro would miss. willian could be worth a try.

Agreed. Since Lukic was on the pitch today he was a good option as well. He never missed a pen.

ron

It would have been great to have had them chasing the game at 2-0. They'll come out all guns firing with the crowd right behind them now.

joemole

2 more Manu cheerleaders in the broadcast booth again. Really sick of it.

Plodder

Quote from: davew on May 28, 2023, 05:04:20 PMOk guys, so who do you think should be our no. 1 penalty taker?

Perreira. Mitro really telegraphs which way he is going. Also, Willian, Wilson and Cairney are good passers of the ball, which should translate into being good penalty takers.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ron

Quote from: joemole on May 28, 2023, 05:30:09 PM2 more Manu cheerleaders in the broadcast booth again. Really sick of it.

Yeah, they were both energised by the manure goal shamelessly.

TC's Sporran

some of our play especially the moves when cairney was involved we looked good. then for some reason he started seeing less of the ball and our attacks broke down too quick.
some poor nervy defending led to them having numerous chances. agree wilson not been in it. on 70 mins if still level i expect wholesale changes for changes sake and that will unsettle us and i have a gut feeling that they will go on to win.