watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Linked With Andrea Caracciolo

Started by White Noise, January 05, 2011, 05:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Mark Hughes considering bringing Brescia battering ram Andrea Caracciolo to Fulham

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 4:17 PM on 5th January 2011

Fulham have been linked with 6ft 5in Brescia striker Andrea Caracciolo as Mark Hughes steps up his search for an imposing target man.

The west London club are keen on 6ft 8in Ivory Coast striker Lacina Traore, but have been made aware that Liverpool are also keen on taking him from Cluj.

Caracciolo is reluctant to leave Brescia for anyone but his favourite team - AC Milan - but there seems little prospect of a dream move to the San Siro.

Tall order: Caracciolo (centre) could cause Premier League defenders problems

Italy's top sports paper Gazzetta dello Sport say Fulham are interested in a January move and it would be difficult for cash-strapped Brescia to resist a decent bid.

Juventus are considering him now that Manchester City have all but won the race to sign their top target Edin Dzeko from Wolfsburg.

However, the Turin giants have other names higher on their wish list and Fulham could take advantage.

Brescia admit they don't want to sell Caracciolo, who is key to them fighting relegation from Serie A this season.

The 29-year-old struck 24 goals in 35 appearances last season to inspire promotion from Serie B and is their top scorer with five in 15 appearances in this campaign. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1344342/Mark-Hughes-considering-bringing-Brescias-Andrea-Caracciolo-Fulham.html#ixzz1ABP01FdB

duffbeer

Wow, tall and scoring a goal every other match.  Sounds good  to me.  Hope its true

ToodlesMcToot

Only thing I'd be worried about with him is that supposed reluctance to leave for anyone but Milan. Know he'd do the best thing for his career if he were to come to us, but would fear that he'd develop "homesickness" for Italy.

Other than that, it seems a better rumor than most I've read.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

finnster01

Any "battering ram" called Andrea has me worried. I thought we only had one transvestite in the squad.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Mr Fulham

Talked to an italian mate and he said that Caracciolo is very agile and able to create open spaces for his teammates. Apparently a very physical player. My mate said he would be a "perfect fit" in english football and for Fulham.

cebu

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 05, 2011, 07:45:16 PM
Talked to an italian mate and he said that Caracciolo is very agile and able to create open spaces for his teammates. Apparently a very physical player. My mate said he would be a "perfect fit" in english football and for Fulham.

I guess this means we definitely have no chance to get him.   :012:

HatterDon

so a guy 5 months out of SerieB is fine, but a guy out of the Championship isn't. Hmmm.

Finn, I'll bite; who's our current tranny?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

Quote from: HatterDon on January 05, 2011, 11:38:41 PM
so a guy 5 months out of SerieB is fine, but a guy out of the Championship isn't. Hmmm.

Finn, I'll bite; who's our current tranny?
Clearly Mr Hatter, that's our Finish one. With a dodgy name like Dalla Valle even Liberace would blush. I wouldn't be surprised if his father worked at the old Chippendales at some point.

Maybe that's why Sparky doesn't seem to want to give him a run-out? 

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Mr Fulham