watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Stand my take

Started by fulhamtom, July 31, 2022, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamtom

Looks lovely but there are issues which means I am unlikely to come back. I was in row 8 of RO3. I found it too hot and stifling, without obvious cooling air. A friend was sat in the row behind me and felt exactly the same, so we moved back to the Hammy at half time, much better temperature wise. Also a couple of other issues were I was unable to see the corner at the away end, opposite The Cottage. The stand has a cover which I think we would be covered by. If the wind and rain were blowing from the Stevenage road side you would end up soaking wet and exposed. Lastly the entry method was flawed. There was a very long queue along the river and I think when fully opened this is a huge bottleneck. You can enter via Stevegage Road turnstiles and I would suggest that is a better option for the future
Overall it looked lovely with ameneties that I am sure will be good enough.

Lastly I really e joyed today's game with Perera looking g great and a fantastic 10 mins my Mbabu.

hovewhite

Pretty much agree ,will be glad to be in the hammy. Next week.
S/t £1000 no thanks.

Whitestone

It was hot day !! I was in RO4. Really enjoyed the experience. Still lots of finishing to do but the stand will be a great asset moving forward.

ashteadFFC

Really pleased with the new stand. Some finishing to do - but great to have my view back. Looking forward to Saturday...

_Putney_

1 hot day
2 all stands have their share of poor view seats
3 entry is temporary solution atm

SP

Loved it, I didn't eat or drink anything but the offering looked & smelt great.

cookieg

I am stunned that SK didn't take into consideration not days and built personal AC units into each seat. People at the front of the Putney and Hammy ends and JH get wet when it's raining so no surprise that those sitting at the front of the Riverside will also and where I sit in the JH I can't see all the pitch.

mrmicawbers

Looking at the photos on the official,what was the handrail thing going on before the glass handrail.Looked odd to me.

Mullers75

I sat in the back row and couldn't understand a word of the announcing. I still don't know which sub came on with Stansfield.