watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Paddy Power Fulham Advert

Started by Cookie6262, August 03, 2022, 04:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motspur Park

I am not one to be unable to laugh at ourselves but that was plain unfunny. A poor attempt at humour that failed miserably and to think that people were paid for this.

Cambridge Away

Jamie Redknapp does an impression of Danny Dyer doing an impression of Jamie Redknapp

_Putney_

It's hilarious because it's Fulham fans, Danny Dyer, and Ricky Gervais/The Office all in one ladsy football related, I'm a geezer video!

BigNigeBowds

Jamie Redknapp is an utter tosser for his comments after the Wilson dive at Newcastle.
'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

Cobh Fulham Fan

STILL. id like someone to explain to me how any of that will get business for Paddy Power?

jayffc

The fact that anyone would find it even faintly amusing reminds me of how subjective the world is

I'm all for taking the mick out of yaself, but it's cheaply written, poorly acted and way too long

There's a way to make that skit vaguely amusing...and that wasn't it.

Just crap cheap playground level banter

fcfulham55

Yeah let's admit, most of us do shop at waitrose I reckon ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sent from my Nokia 3310

dgnffc

Just one word for it - pathetic

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

RaySmith

Quote from: fcfulham55 on August 03, 2022, 11:37:18 PM

Doubt that.

Me and my wife now shopping at Aldi - saving 50 percent a week on previous outlets, great quality too.

MartyFFC

Seems to be a trend of companies trying a bit too hard to get aboard the 'banter bus'. I genuinely don't mind people poking fun at us; if it's funny. Which this isn't

Jamie88

Speak for yourself!

Pluto

Woolly Mammoth

By the Sword of Damocles if these cretins are portraying Fulham supporters in this manner, is it time to change the image of Fulhams support or just snooze along as though nothing much is happening.

Perhaps we can start by making plenty of noise on Saturday and make life uncomfortable all round for both Liverpool and their fans from the start and run that advert back down the throats of Rednapp and his not so merry men and send them back home with a flea in their shell like ears.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Never forget your Roots.

KebanOMG

ffcne

Quote from: BigNigeBowds on August 03, 2022, 10:27:38 PM
Jamie Redknapp is an utter tosser for his comments after the Wilson dive at Newcastle.

And the nailed on penalty at home to Liverpool.
Tosser

Cambridge Away

Quote from: RaySmith on August 04, 2022, 03:01:30 AM

Doubt that.

Me and my wife now shopping at Aldi - saving 50 percent a week on previous outlets, great quality too.
I was surprised to see that Aldi now scores higher than M&S on ethical consumer. Still lower than Waitrose thoย  :003:

cwindsor

FFS, why can no one take a little banter anymore without being offended, or triggered?
As an actual Fulhamite, who has been an FFC supporter for longer than some of you have been alive, I thought it was quite clever and amusing. Lighten up!