watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- Offsides

Started by bog, August 07, 2022, 10:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Really annoys me when a promising move is ended by a player thoughtlessly running into an offside position.  Mind you and everybody else I had no problem with the Liverpool player doing so when their goal was chalked off. True sometimes the forward pass doesn't come quick enough but yesterday Neeskins gave a perfect demonstration of how not to do this for our first goal. He kept holding back avoiding enthusiasm taking over so timing his run to perfection and thus setting up Kenny for his perfect cross for Mitro. Superb Neeskins.  :54:

Supposing his shot that came back off the post had made it 2-0..... :003:

092.gif       

alfie

Quote from: bog on August 07, 2022, 10:13:03 AM
Really annoys me when a promising move is ended by a player thoughtlessly running into an offside position.  Mind you and everybody else I had no problem with the Liverpool player doing so when their goal was chalked off. True sometimes the forward pass doesn't come quick enough but yesterday Neeskins gave a perfect demonstration of how not to do this for our first goal. He kept holding back avoiding enthusiasm taking over so timing his run to perfection and thus setting up Kenny for his perfect cross for Mitro. Superb Neeskins.  :54:

Supposing his shot that came back off the post had made it 2-0..... :003:

092.gif     
This dam stupid offside rule is ridiculous, player clearly offside yet can't put flag up, I just don't see or understand the point of it.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't