Leno
Tete   Tosin   Diop   Robinson
        Reed     Palhinha
Kebano    Pereira   BDR
             Mitro

Ream for Diop theres been no time to gel yet and Cairney for Pereira

The Rational Fan

Quote from: copthornemike on August 12, 2022, 09:08:11 PM
Fully expect the same starting XI, why change a team which started so well unless there are fitness issues.
Fitness will be an issue as it is forecast to be over 30C during the match. Saw a stat somehere that our squad is the second oldest on average!
As for subs no Solomon obviously so possibly Diop as a replacement as it is an away game, assuming Diop is match fit (unlikely).
Would not be surprised to see Tom Cairney & Jay Stansfield come on late in the match if there re no injuries or yellow cards.
COYW  049:gif

Wolves have the best starting XI and on current form we have the best teamwork. I'd like to try our chances with that combination, besides the alternative of changing the team means we still have the weaker starting XI and we will lose the teamwork. Last game top starting XI vs top teamwork resulted in a draw, the gap in starting XI is far smaller so teamwork could determine the winner.

Same XI please, a yo-yo squad with great teamwork can stay up, FFP won't allow us to buy the 17th best squad unless we buy several bargains that no one wants that step and rise in value during the season.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on August 12, 2022, 02:17:52 PM
I reckon we'll go with;

Leno

Tete Tosin Ream Robinson

Palhinha Reed

Kebano Pereira Reid

Mitro

Think we'll see Duffy get some minutes 2nd half and Cairney as well.

That's about it, the only question is GK

and some youngsters on the bench, Tyree, Stansfield etc although I don't think he's used O'Neill on the bench yet
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

filham

Quote from: bencher on August 12, 2022, 09:23:42 AM
I would go with:

Leno
Tete   Tosin   Diop   Robinson
        Reed     Palhinha
Kebano    Pereira   BDR
             Mitro

Yes that to me seems sound but Silva has a record of introducing surprise selections, so we may see someting different.
Alo I hope to see Cairney, and Mbabu introduced on the hour to introduce sparkle into the attack.

rusty shackleford

I dunno why I have this terrible feeling its one of those "Where the hell is Mitro" games when the teams announced

H4usuallysitting

If injury free - I wouldn't change our starting eleven from last week

hovewhite

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 13, 2022, 01:51:30 PM
I dunno why I have this terrible feeling its one of those "Where the hell is Mitro" games when the teams announced
why,he'll be on the pitch won't he.

rusty shackleford

Tabby

Chalobah back from injury it seems.