watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Crawley Town 2-0 Fulham Tue 23 Aug 19:45

Started by WhiteJC, August 13, 2022, 02:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

Would this 'team' have much chance of going through?

Haven't looked like it anyway.

Rupert

They have had ten shots, six on target.

We have had seven shots and not troubled their keeper.

Do our professional footballers know that they are supposed to hit the target occasionally?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Pluto

Worrying that Mbabu, Duffy and Diop have played so poorly

fulhamfever

Only the Scottish and English have an extra cup competition every other league around Europe doesn't it's one of the most pointless competitions in the world. A cup namer after an energy drink get real staying in the Premier League is the priority and I'm glad we are out.

Rupert

Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

MickTheBeard

Even with a reasonable academy you produce the odd special youngster,but i find we dont produce a good average group of players who are reliable ie the finish coloured boy done nothing at wimbledon last year,jasper didn't set colchester or hibs alight last year and their both twenty,and the boy from margate we got last year for what ive seen of him it looked like i scouted him after ten pints of stella.But the scout who did recommend him and the trial he had they must have have been on a beano.

Jamie88

Quote from: fulhamfever on August 23, 2022, 09:41:12 PM
Only the Scottish and English have an extra cup competition every other league around Europe doesn't it's one of the most pointless competitions in the world. A cup namer after an energy drink get real staying in the Premier League is the priority and I'm glad we are out.

I think Portugal do have one as well, but you're right it seems pointless when we put out weak sides all the time. The thing is, it isn't pointless as it is considered a major trophy and can qualify for European competition.

LittleErn

Quote from: Pluto on August 23, 2022, 09:38:45 PM
Worrying that Mbabu, Duffy and Diop have played so poorly

Not to mention Cairney and Chalobah.

Black and White Town

Total sh1te
The pizza was the best bit of the evening