watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Alfie Mawson

Started by Edinburgh White, August 14, 2022, 09:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edinburgh White

His departure to Wycombe this week didn't get a mention on the website.
Probably understandable....

The Cravenette

He was released in the summer so was a free agent when he signed for Wycombe.

Good luck to him though.

Mince n Tatties

Think he's better than Wycombe.

filham

He came to us with a good reputation but must have had hidden injury problems.
Never impressed over time in a Fulham shirt but we should wish him well at Wycombe.

Bill2

What little I saw was good, but when you have a player who injures himself changing his boots at half time you have to question it.

Cambridge Away

Wycombe?!! When i last saw him play he was superb as a defensive player. I thought he could have done a job for us in the Prem, if we were going to be under the cosh every game, and looked like a real team player. Shows what little i know if he's at Wycombe (no disrespect to them). Maybe he wanted to stay local to his family in Hillingdon and that was the best option?

blingo

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: blingo on August 14, 2022, 09:27:43 PM
Bye Alfie.

His real name is Michael Caine.
Not many people know that you know.😄

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Cambridge Away on August 14, 2022, 08:41:59 PM
Wycombe?!! When i last saw him play he was superb as a defensive player. I thought he could have done a job for us in the Prem, if we were going to be under the cosh every game, and looked like a real team player. Shows what little i know if he's at Wycombe (no disrespect to them). Maybe he wanted to stay local to his family in Hillingdon and that was the best option?

We had already released him and I think Wycombe is where he started, maybe he's one of those rare breeds that remains true to his roots.

I wish him well, he could have been immense for us but it wasn't to be.

Mickeyboro

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on August 14, 2022, 10:14:56 PM
Quote from: Cambridge Away on August 14, 2022, 08:41:59 PM

We had already released him and I think Wycombe is where he started, maybe he's one of those rare breeds that remains true to his roots.

I wish him well, he could have been immense for us but it wasn't to be.
He was on loan to them from Brentford several years ago and was their Player of the Season when they failed in the 2015 playoffs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hovewhite

Hope he's not a sick note there.