more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticket Exchange System

Started by Jock White, August 17, 2022, 10:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jock White

Hi folks,
query, due to family reasons I can't make Brentford or Brighton games.
I have logged into the Ticket Exchange site to offer my season ticket seat but it doesn't seem to be operational, do they only open it once all other tickets are sold out?
Cheers

flyingfish

They only open it once the match is sold out. I usedit for the liverpool game and managed to sell on two tickets.

SG

Quote from: flyingfish on August 17, 2022, 10:54:07 AM
They only open it once the match is sold out. I usedit for the liverpool game and managed to sell on two tickets.

Same here but as you say the club has to announce the fixture is sold out first. Interestingly the credit to your account is not unreasonably, the average cost per match of your season ticket, but my tickets were resold by the club for £70 each therefore generating a bit more profit for the club

flyingfish

Quote from: SG on August 17, 2022, 11:55:00 AM

Same here but as you say the club has to announce the fixture is sold out first. Interestingly the credit to your account is not unreasonably, the average cost per match of your season ticket, but my tickets were resold by the club for £70 each therefore generating a bit more profit for the club

I think that's completely reasonable - they pay you what you paid for it. Fine by me.

Jock White

Thanks for replies folks, I may get Brentford sold then but can't see Brighton being a sell out - Hey ho...

SG

Quote from: flyingfish on August 17, 2022, 12:04:09 PM

I think that's completely reasonable - they pay you what you paid for it. Fine by me.

Also fine by me as I said 'not unreasonably'. Just wanted to explain to the poster how it worked

flyingfish

Quote from: SG on August 17, 2022, 03:11:30 PM
Quote from: flyingfish on August 17, 2022, 12:04:09 PM

Also fine by me as I said 'not unreasonably'. Just wanted to explain to the poster how it worked

Yes, sorry - I was agreeing with you!

filham

I used it once and am grateful to know the facility is up and running.

SG

And just to confirm I used the credit from the Liverpool game this morning to pay for my Crawley ticket - a very seamless transaction. So well worth taking advantage of when the circumstances arise

HamsterWheel

They didn't exactly advertise that the ticket exchange was open for the Liverpool game. I only found out on the Thursday and put my two tickets on it (2 together, Hammy End) as I was abroad and they didn't sell!! Shame as the 2 seats were I assume empty.
I say they didn't sell, I assume they didn't and can't see anything on the website. Very hard to figure out how to list them too, needs simplifying.

SG

Quote from: HamsterWheel on August 18, 2022, 12:01:38 PM
They didn't exactly advertise that the ticket exchange was open for the Liverpool game. I only found out on the Thursday and put my two tickets on it (2 together, Hammy End) as I was abroad and they didn't sell!! Shame as the 2 seats were I assume empty.
I say they didn't sell, I assume they didn't and can't see anything on the website. Very hard to figure out how to list them too, needs simplifying.

Agreed the system is not the most user friendly. You receive an email from the Club when a seat is sold with notification of the amount credited to your account

Kemosabe

Can I check please - have they opened the Ticket Exchange for the Brentford game as I understood that it had sold out?

Ashington White

No sign of it yet on the official site.

Jock White

Quote from: Kemosabe on August 18, 2022, 01:51:29 PM
Can I check please - have they opened the Ticket Exchange for the Brentford game as I understood that it had sold out?
I'm still waiting for it to open so I can list mine too

Jock White

Still not open I see, shame my seat will be probably sitting empty for the next couple of home games :016:

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

hovewhite

The whole club ticketing system is complicated and frustrating and a few people on here can work it out only it seems.