2 (0.5%)
Mbabu            🔁 77'     📒
2 (0.5%)
Duffy              🔁 92'
1 (0.3%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Voting closed: August 22, 2022, 05:01:45 PM

love4ffc

In a game that saw Rodak replaced with Leno and the young academy star Stansfield start and Palhinha score, who would you say was your FoF MOTM? 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

southwest6

jayffc

Mitro battled all game

BDR had a good game

Shoutout to Stanners as my runner-up just for having a great game on his debut and not being overwhelmed in the slightest - wish hed got that first goal!

YankeeJim

Mitro did what Mitro does. Stansfield put in a great shift. Mbabu was a treat. The cross was pinpoint. Ream was steady as was BDR but for me MOM was Reed. He was everywhere, especially in that strong Brenford patch where they dominated. Without him we would have conceded one or two more. 
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Logicalman

Palhinha, he's the Fulham energizer bunny, never stops running, never stops tackling, obviously in pain from his wrist but still going right to the end.
His work rate is phenomenal, and teaming up with our other new signings has shown that Marco knows what he's all about when bringing in players and getting them to gel.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

hovewhite

TheCeiling

for me it has to be Pereira. He has set the tone for the entire game, presses like crazy, making usually the right read offensively, and in general looked the most consistent throughout the game. I hope he can held this standard in each game.

Bill2

AshfordFFC

Tough one to call but opted for Pereira as he was all over the place and pressed high, plus some nice skill at times but his dead ball accuracy (corners and free kicks) were sublime.

Caedal

AnOldBrownie

Agreed.

I thought Andreas movement was vital to our attack today.  His pressing was also PERFECT.

imo...it would have been a 3 way tie between Pereira, Palhina and Mitro.

FFC1987

Couldn't decide between Palhinha or Stansfield to be honest. Real toss up.

Tabby

Might want to change the scoreline in the title  :022:

MikeTheCubed

Difficult one but went Palinha. Classic midfield general performance.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Pereira for me thanks to his constant pressing, aggressive and smart play to set up the first goal, and assist off the corner for Palinha's.

cottage expat

Hard to choose. The two Ps. Stansfield, Ream, BDR, Mbabu were all excellent. I've gone with Mitro for his overall effort and the goal that caused me to jump up and spill my beer all over my shirt and trousers.

General

Went with Palhinha but Pereira would've been a worthy winner too. His pressing from the front was impressive and important to how we play

Dodger53

Quote from: AshfordFFC on August 20, 2022, 05:40:32 PM
Tough one to call but opted for Pereira as he was all over the place and pressed high, plus some nice skill at times but his dead ball accuracy (corners and free kicks) were sublime.

Yep - thats why he got my vote

e4b

Pereria for me I thought he had an excellent game . Chased hard when we didn't have the ball. Helped out the defence. Used the ball to good effect when we did have it.

Mince n Tatties

Reed for me,the little tiger kept biting at their heels.