watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pereira

Started by MickyAdamsFamily, August 20, 2022, 06:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunstable Fulham

He was terrific today. MOTM performance.

Drewry66

Yeah the pressing is unbelievably good. Hard to maintain however and struggled second half today. The 5 subs when we get these extra players in is a huge plus for our tactics. One of both Kluivert and Maupays biggest strengths are their press. Clearly buying players that fit what we are trying to do rather than scattergun approaches like Forrest and us first promotion. Exciting times.

filham

Yes , Periera gave us a real classy all round performance today and that free kick just fell short of a goal due to a great save by the keeper. If only Wilson and Solomon were fit we would be looking pretty good up front.

Pluto

I was down on the signing but he was very good today. Hopefully he continues to raise his game and put it together consistently.

KebanOMG

He's also only getting up to speed, he's only played 31 combined in the last two years and that was in the Serie A which is a different kettle of fish to the prem. You can see his improvement in these games, passing's getting tighter etc.

rebel

Quote from: Hugh Gentry on August 20, 2022, 08:15:24 PM
I haven't really understood why some people were crticising him in the first two games, I thought he set the tempo and attiftudefrom the off against Liverpool, and the same today.....superb! last week at Wolves, was a lttle different, away from home and more difficult to impose himself mayb, but I think from the off he goes out to disrupt the opposition and set us on the front foot. I like him.

He was good against Liverpool, poor against Wolves and very good yesterday. I think he can get some joy against Ramsdale, who looks
'flaky' at best. You could do a 'montage' of his errors already this season.