watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good kick in the ass

Started by ChesterTheTabby, August 23, 2022, 09:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

With how well the first team has done, hopefully the backups got the kick in the ass needed tonight to wake up. Why aren't Duffy, Diop, and Mbabu startin? They let in 2 goals against one of the bottom teams in League Two FFS. Abysmal defeat, but we need to focus on PL survival and still have the FA Cup. No need to stress, but a point or three at Arsenal would surely be nice :)
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Whitestone

There were eleven players out there tonight not just those three. It was generally one of the most shambolic team performances for a long while. Nothing clicked. Credit to Crawley who gave everything.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Whitestone on August 23, 2022, 11:09:41 PM
There were eleven players out there tonight not just those three. It was generally one of the most shambolic team performances for a long while. Nothing clicked. Credit to Crawley who gave everything.

All true!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

Diop looked like Crawley was his level.
At one point he ran out to the wing to close a guy down,then
just turned back and headed towards his own goal..
Curious behaviour. 🤔

rusty shackleford

Hopefully the end of Chalobah anyway. Never seen him look anything other than abysmal for even 5 seconds since he arrived

Pluto

Serious concerns about whether Diop and Duffy are actually an upgrade on what we already had. If I was Silva there's no way I'd be starting either of them over Tosin or Ream this weekend.

Jules

Quote from: Pluto on August 24, 2022, 02:10:17 AM
Serious concerns about whether Diop and Duffy are actually an upgrade on what we already had. If I was Silva there's no way I'd be starting either of them over Tosin or Ream this weekend.
Agreed. Duffy, fine he is an experienced head on loan who we can bring off the bench last 10 mins to shore things up and maintain a point or three. As for Diop, there must be a reason why WHU fans were delighted we paid what we did for him. Really concerned it's large investment money on a dud who will be kept out the team by Tim Ream who at 35 odd with no pace is still way better than him.

dgnffc

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 23, 2022, 11:43:31 PM
Hopefully the end of Chalobah anyway. Never seen him look anything other than abysmal for even 5 seconds since he arrived

Think I prefer Onamah to him!